one

━━━━━━━

"jeongguk! come here!" jimin's voice rang through the park's kingdom.

jeongguk sighs and walked toward jimin's room. he steps inside and stood in front of jimin, who looked at jeongguk with a mischievous face; but his eyes tell him a different story.

"what's wrong? why do you look so depressed?" jeongguk asks.

jimin frowns. "taehyung broke up with me. he fucking used me as his toy and cheated on another person on me. he just... leaves me be, not even acknowledging my presence. he just... kisses another person right in front of me."

jeongguk sighs. "you know how he is, jimin. he's a player but is determined to find a husband to rule the kingdom with him. he only cares about the future. not about people's feelings."

jimin sighs. "i know but i love him, a lot. i thought he actually has feelings for me. he's always kind to me and never show signs of hatred."

jeongguk stared at him as if he just saw a ghost walked passed. he can't believe what jimin just said.

taehyung was a fucking player but jimin still had the audacity to say that he loves him? no, not in this castle.

"jimin why did you call me here?" jeongguk asks, changing the subject.

jimin's face changed. "oh, right! i want you to go work at the kim castle and—"

"hold on. you want me to work at their castle? no, i won't. i don't even want to face taehyung. i don't even want to hear him." jeongguk scoffs. he did not want to encounter taehyung. never in his life has he ever thought about meeting taehyung.

"but please, gguk. i want you to make him fall in love with you. i want you to make sure he loves you and you break his heart. i want you to make him know what it feels to have his feelings played. just like me." jimin bitterly says.

jeongguk thought for it for a moment but then says, "who will replace me then?"

"min yoongi. taehyung's current assistant. are you up for this? you can be the one that is known to make kim taehyung heartbroken. people might even throw a party for that." jimin says.

jeongguk considered the offer. people throwing a party just for someone that can break kim taehyung's heart seems a bit too over but at the same time, taehyung needs to have a taste of his own medicine.

"fine. i'll go. on one condition though," jimin nodded, slightly leaning forward, listening to what jeongguk has to say. "i need to know if things are going well here. if i hear that it isn't, then i'm going back here. okay?"

jimin laughed and nodded. "now go! get your luggage ready! we're—no, you are leaving tomorrow morning."

jeongguk gave jimin a teasing salute and left the room.

tomorrow was going to be a long day...

━━━━━━━