twenty

if yall noticed, my chapters are kinda short

━━━━━━━

taehyung stayed quiet throughout the whole day and it was something that irritated jeongguk a lot. for some reason, he liked it when taehyung was loud and cheerful. the sad and quiet taehyung makes jeongguk... uncomfortable for some reason. it wasn't so cheerful in the castle and it was something that jeongguk had to get used to.

taehyung was quiet for a reason; he was hurt by what jeongguk said. too hurt to the fact that he was not willing to speak to anyone, in fear that he'll burst there.

let's just say that taehyung was wild, but fragile in his own reasons.

seokjin and namjoon have also noticed this sudden change of attitude. it was kind of something they were used to, but at the same time, quite concerning.

the castle was too quiet for their likings. taehyung's cheery voice used to be the one that makes the whole castle seems much more lively.

jeongguk seems to be thinking into this too deeply that he hasn't heard his phone ring.

"mr. jeon? your phone is ringing." one of the servants in the house said, as she passes through jeongguk's room.

jeongguk snapped out of his thoughts and quickly answers the call. "hello?"

"jeongguk! damn, were you that busy to not answer my call?" an old friend of his says.

"sorry, hobi. things in the castle is going pretty... good i guess. sorry for not hearing your phone call." jeongguk answers sheepishly.

"anyway, jimin told me that you moved to daegu? why's that?" hoseoks asks, curious laced in his tone.

jeongguk sighs. "jimin told me to move here so that... i can get revenge on his ex. he wants me to break his heart, apparently. but... taehyung seems so... innocent? he acts as if he wasn't the one who cheated."

jeongguk hears hoseok chuckle silently. "damn, jimin must be really salty about this situation. but who is his new assistant?"

"yoongi. min yoongi." jeongguk answers, a bit too quickly.

"i feel like i've heard his name before..." hoseoks trailed off. "anyway, i called just to know if you're alive or not. you haven't responded to my texts at all! you better keep me updated, okay, ggukie?"

"yeah, yeah. didn't i tell you to stop calling me that?" jeongguk asks teasingly.

"huh? what was that? did i hear bullshit? got to go, ggukie, bye~" hoseok says and hangs up the call, making jeongguk laugh.

he puts his phone away and thought that it was finally the time for him to take a rest.

and maybe the start of tricking taehyung.

━━━

in taehyung's room, taehyung was... panicking.

the boy was starting to have feelings for jeongguk but he didn't know what to do. he knows that jeongguk clearly doesn't love him, yet he loves him a lot.

it was really frustrating. jeongguk made his heart... flip, just like how it did with jimin.

i cannot fall in love with him... he will try and wreck my relationship if jeongguk actually likes me too... taehyung thought to himself, as he silently cried.

━━━━━━━