eighteen

━━━━━━━

taehyung stared at the door. he felt scared; he didn't want jeongguk to leave him because he found out he was a Little. he didn't want jeongguk to make fun of him—

"taehyung, honey?" seokjin says, as he peeked through the door. "jeongguk is going to be accompanying you until you're in big space, okay?"

taehyung was scared. "b-but where will you be?"

"the party." seokjin says. "i prepared my speech in case something happened to you. i'll inform namjoon about this, okay?"

the younger nodded. seokjin smiled and left. jeongguk stepped in and saw taehyung biting the sleeves of his suit. he sat down next to taehyung and rubbed his back.

"hey, taetae."

"h-hi, googie..."

"googie?" jeongguk asked, confused.

"y-yeah! googie! that's your n-name, right?" taehyung asks with shaky eyes. "i-if it's not, then it's—"

"it is my name, taetae." jeongguk says with a smile. "what should i call you?"

taehyung mumbled something jeongguk couldn't hear. "what is it? speak up, taehyung."

"b-babyboy..." taehyung mumbles louder. "i-i want you to call me babyboy..."

jeongguk smiles. "sure, babyboy."

taehyung squeaked with a deep blush on his face. jeongguk can only laugh softly at the boys' flustered face.

wait a minute... how am i supposed to hurt him when i now know he's a Little? jeongguk thought with a worried expression.

"wh-what's wrong, googie?" taehyung asks cutely.

jeongguk shook his head. "nothing, babyboy."

taehyung hums. "h-how about we play a game of hide and seek? you be the seeker and i'll be the hider!"

"i-i don't think it's a good idea, taetae." jeongguk says and he saw how taehyung's mood deflated. "th-there are bad people downstairs and i think they're going to hurt you once they see you."

taehyung gasped. "b-bad people?! we need to inform seokjinie! h-he's downstairs with namjoonie right now!"

"oh—he's fine! he has bodyguards with him! those bad people won't hurt jin hyung and joon hyung!" jeongguk says quickly, not wanting taehyung to go downstairs.

taehyung finally gave up. he huffs and sat down again with a pout. "you're sure, wight?"

jeongguk almost cooed when taehyung said "right" wrong. "i'm sure, babyboy."

"y-yeay! now let's go play!" taehyung squeals. jeongguk didn't get a chance to speak and taehyung was already grabbing his favorite board game, the game of life.

jeongguk groans. "but i've played that game a lot of times already~ why do i have to play again?"

taehyung pouts and his eyes became glossy. "b-but i really love this g-game and i-it's fun to play!"

jeongguk panics once he saw taehyung's glassy eyes. "okay, okay! i'll play!"

━━━

"when are we going to stop?" jeongguk asks, tiredly.

it's already been three rounds and jeongguk has had enough. taehyung, though, still wants to play more rounds.

"one more round, please!" taehyung begged, giving jeongguk the puppy eyes. but he wasn't going to fall for it, again.

"tae, you've been saying that since the last rounds. i'm tired." jeongguk says. taehyung pouted but finally puts the game away, snuggling against jeongguk.

"wh-what are you doing?" jeongguk asks in shock.

"cuddles." taehyung answers softly, as his bead buries into jeongguk's chest, inhaling his scent. jeongguk could only let taehyung be, knowing that if he pushes taehyung away, things will get weird.

he then hears taehyung's soft snores. they were still on the floor and jeongguk's butt was starting to hurt. so he had no choice but to carry taehyung and placed him on his bed.

a hand grabbed his wrist. "don't go."

jeongguk looked at taehyung who was fast asleep again. he quickly made his way to his room to grab a hoodie of his and to change. once he was back in taehyung's room, he took off taehyung's suit and shirt (which made jeongguk flustered for some reason). he slipped his hoodie on taehyung and quickly went under the covers to make sure taehyung doesn't whine again.

taehyung snuggled closer to his body heat, small puffs of air leaving his mouth.

jeongguk could only stare at the ceiling above him, knowing jimin might be upset about this situation.

━━━━━━━

some fluff before angst ;)