thirty-three

uhm, let me just say, that i didn't make them "fight" because i personally hate violence and i am not good at writing fight scenes 🥺 i'm sorry if you are disappointed in me for not writing a proper fight scene 🥺

━━━━━━━

it didn't take long for namjoon to make a detailed plan, because one, he's a smart guy, and two, they've known minhyuk for years.

the plan, was to first, lure minhyuk away from the castle, and hoseok would have to do that by pretending to be a lost villager; minhyuk has this nice and kind man act going on, so people would believe him to be someone genuine and nice. hoseok will have to convince minyhuk to help him find his way back "home", and "home" will be far away from his castle.

but, there was a catch. if minhyuk refuses to go with him and tells him that one of his guards can help, hoseok will have to find a way to make minhyuk the one to help him.

(it is pretty hard to explain it thoroughly, so you guys will have to see their plan when they start moving).

namjoon had already told the guards to make sure that the castle was safe when he's away with the others, and if they find out that something was stolen, namjoon was going to get angry (and they don't want to see him angry.

they were in the car, on their way to minhyuk's castle. jeongguk got nervous because what if they were too late to save taehyung? what if minhyuk fed taehyung lies and made him stay with minhyuk forever? what if-

"hey, jeongguk," jimin snaps, waving a hand in front of jeongguk's face. "stop being so nervous. taehyung is going to be fine, i know it. he's a strong man."

"i-i knows, but everything happened b-because of me. if i hadn't f-"

"fallen asleep, i know, but we can't change the past, can't we? we can only help taehyung to escape. stop being sappy, okay?" jimin sternly says, and jeongguk smiles weakly at him.

━━━

after an hour's drive to where minhyuk lives. hoseok was starting to think of stuff to say, because who knows what will happen?

"okay, hoseok hyung," jeongguk starts. "you're sure you got this under control? i don't want you to get hurt or-"

"oh, don't worry, jeonggukie! i'll be fine. plus, i'm strong, and i am good at acting." hoseok says, and jeongguk chuckles. they all watched hoseok walk in front of the castle, and talked to guards, telling them that he wants to see the prince.

━━━

as hoseok walks through the castle, he heard jimin speak through the earpiece.

"how's it going there?" jimin asks.

"i managed to go inside the castle," hoseok whispers, to not make any guards suspicious of his acts. "i'll drive minhyuk out when i see him, and i'll give you the hobi code of when things are already clear."

"okay," jimin spoke. "stay safe."

hoseok hums, finding minhyuk standing in front of a certain door. he was about to enter when he sees hoseok. "who are you, and what are you doing here? guards-!"

"the guards let me in!" hoseok exclaimed. "i told them i wanted to see you because, oh you know, you're the kind prince that everyone knows and you're willing to help anyone in need, and i need help."

minhyuk stares at him suspiciously, locking the door behind him. "what do you need help with?"

"i got lost here, and i need help finding my way back home," hoseok starts to explain. "and i asked the guards if they knew where i lived, and they told them that they didn't. i have just arrived here, so i don't know anything about this place."