ten

━━━━━━━

jimin searches the hallway once again to find his assistant. it has been over an hour since jimin woke up from his slumber and he hasn't seen yoongi since then. it's as if yoongi just suddenly disappeared into thin air.

jimin ruffles his hair in annoyance as he keeps searching for yoongi. he's been doing this since almost thirty minutes and to no avail, no sign of yoongi.

but as soon as jimin steps into his (yoongi's) room, he sees yoongi sneakily trying to sleep on his bed.

jimin clears his throat and yoongi jumped, quickly scrambling off of jimin's bed. "j-jimin! y-your highness! h-how may i-i help you?"

"what are you doing? i've been searching you for the past hour and you're here? wanting to sleep again?" jimin crossed his arms in annoyance.

yoongi gulped. "i-i didn't—taehyungie always lets me do this! whenever i'm tired he lets me sl-sleep!"

"well, i'm not taehyung am i?"

"n-no... i'm sorry... i'll go and cl-clean your stuff..." yoongi sniffled, puts his head down, and walks out of his room.

jimin sighs. he didn't want to get angry, he really didn't. but he hasn't been getting enough sleep lately and it's been making his mood changing very quickly.

he walks out and finds yoongi slowly cleaning up his messy bed. "yoongi."

yoongi stops and faces jimin with fear in his eyes. "y-yes?"

"i'm sorry."

yoongi lets out a quiet "oh".

"i just—i haven't been sleeping well lately and everything's stressing me out. i'm sorry for taking my anger out on you..." jimin says and yoongi stares at jimin with wide eyes.

"o-oh... i'm sorry... i should have known... i-if i did, then you wouldn't have to get angry and get you much more upset—fuck, i'm rambling—i'm so sorry..." yoongi rambles and jimin smiles.

jimin giggles. "it's okay, yoon. i guess i'll give you an exception this time since i'm also tired. but next time, remember to not do that again. i'm not taehyung."

yoongi nods. "of course."

both boys stayed silent. they didn't know what to talk about. all they knew from each other were basic information; like their birthday, where they came from, parents name, and other things. it's as if jimin and yoongi were like... robots. they keep doing the same things every day without changing anything. well, of course, they have feelings. yoongi is still in love with jimin and it has been increasing every day.

"hey, yoon. do you wanna go dance with me?" jimin asks and yoongi blushes.

"i—uhm—i don't think it's a good idea? i'm not a good dancer and i might step on your feet a lot which can result very hurtful." yoongi reasons and jimin laughs.

"you have not seen me dance so you must be much better than me," jimin says. "let me show you downstairs. i have a studio which my parents made for me when i was little since i loved dancing a lot."

jimin lead yoongi down the spiral staircase and into the studio. it wasn't big or small. it was just a regular room but the decorations are the ones that caught yoongi's eyes; it was so fancy. it's like a ballroom inside here.

"you can play any music you like and i can start dancing to it." jimin says and yoongi walks to the speaker and pulls out his phone. yoongi turned on a random song he found in his recommendations and jimin was still for a while until he started moving.

jimin was moving so graceful that yoongi had to try and keep his mouth shut every single movement the boy did. it's as if yoongi is watching an angel (which jimin is technically is). jimin looks so calm and relaxed while dancing that yoongi was also feeling the same way.

once the song ended, jimin was panting. yoongi started clapping really fast. jimin smiles and walks over to yoongi, sweat dripping down his face.

"th-that was really good! how can you say that you're bad at dancing! you're a literal god at dancing!" yoongi exclaims and pouts when he remembers jimin saying that he's 'bad' at dancing.

jimin smiles "now you try dancing! i would love to see you dance!"

"no, no, no!" yoongi exclaims while sitting back down. "i'm very bad at dancing. you're g-going to make fun of me and you're going to bully me!"

"i'm not going to, yoongi! i just wanna dance with you!" jimin says with a giggle at the end. yoongi looked down in embarrassment.

"i-i still don't want to," yoongi mumbles. jimin smiles.

"i'll teach you," jimin says. "if you want."

yoongi shakes his head. "you don't have to. it's too much. i can't dance. i'm going to be a burden for you."

"you aren't a burden, yoongi," jimin sighs. "i'll buy you mcdonald's afterward. i know that's your favorite fast food restaurant."

yoongi's eyes lit up. "you better buy it for me."

jimin giggles and whispers under his breath. "cute."

━━━━━━━
for those who are waiting for a yoonmin only chapter, i hope youre happy :D