twelve

━━━━━━━

taehyung squealed as they both arrived at the amusement park. jeongguk sighs as he tries to maintain taehyung's excitement, but failed miserably as the boy started jumping up and down on the sidewalk.

jeongguk immediately muttered a "sorry" to the people around them as they couldn't see who was the boy that is jumping up and down. 

"tae, you better calm down before people think you're a crazy man!" jeongguk whisper-shouted at taehyung.

"but people don't know who i am, right? isn't that okay?" taehyung asks with a breathless laugh. jeongguk smacked his face.

"still. keep calm. i don't want us to get kicked out." jeongguk says and taehyung pouted with a nod. they both walked to the ticket booth and jeongguk quickly asked the lady for two tickets.

taehyung bit down a squeal once jeongguk handed him a ticket.

jeongguk instinctively held taehyung's hand and guided him to the entrance of the amusement park. the latter blushed as he feels jeongguk's soft hands around his.

when they entered the park, taehyung sighs happily.

"i'm finally here..." taehyung mumbles. jeongguk looks at taehyung and he swears his heart melted when he sees taehyung in tears.

"hey, hey... why are you crying?" jeongguk asks softly as he cups taehyung's cheek with his free hand.

taehyung sniffled. "i-i'm just really happy... no one has ever done this to me."

i can't possibly hurt him... he looks too happy. jeongguk thinks as he looks at taehyung's smile on his lips.

━━━

"d-don't you dare start the ride or i swear i'll—" taehyung yelled as the roller coaster started gaining speed.

they were now on a ride called 'atlantis' and it was a fast rollercoaster. jeongguk suggested this because he's been on this before (and the other rides in lotte world).

taehyung was yelling so loud that jeongguk bets that other people might've heard him. he looked at taehyung and he's seeing the smile on his lips even if he's scared. jeongguk looked away, trying to fight the smile that was trying to show.

as soon as the ride ended, taehyung's hair was messed up and he had tears in his eyes because of the wind.

"th-that was fun! can we go again?" taehyung exclaims. jeongguk giggles.

"you can. but let's go on others first, okay?" jeongguk says and taehyung nods. jeongguk then suggested the carousel and taehyung agrees.

they both walked back inside and went straight to the middle where they gave their fast pass to the supervisor of the ride.

once they got it, jeongguk and taehyung went and grabbed the carriage looking-type. the ride began and taehyung smiles fondly at jeongguk.

"thank you, gguk, for taking me here," taehyung says softly. "yoongi never wants to go here because he's too lazy for these types of stuff so i thank you."

jeongguk shook it off with a laugh. "it's no biggie. i'm glad you're happy."

"you know what will make me happier?" taehyung asks.

"what?"

"if you kiss me."

━━━━━━━