eight

i love writing this so much omg

━━━━━━━

"taehyungie! come here! i wanna show you something!" jimin yells as he ran through the halls to go to taehyung's bedroom.

taehyung grinned as he sees jimin. "what is it?"

"come on! i wanna show you something! i bet you're going to love this." jimin says excitedly, grabbing taehyung's arm and pulling him to the garden.

taehyung laughs, quickly making his steps equal with jimin's. they soon arrived at the garden, the smell of flowers feeling their noses.

"close your eyes—nope i will close your eyes because you always cheat! now, i want you to walk slowly to the front. i will protect you from falling so don't worry." jimin says with a giggle at the end. taehyung smiles and slowly walks to the front, jimin covering his eyes.

"are we almost there?" taehyung asks.

"nope! but almost! just keep walking and i'll tell you when you can stop." jimin says and taehyung nods.

jimin soon says 'stop' to taehyung which made taehyung sigh in relief. jimin instructed taehyung to open his eyes and when he did, he gasped.

"oh my god—jimin! you actually did this for me? oh my—jimin thank you so much!" taheyung squeals and jimin laughs happily.

in front of taehyung's eyes were a bunch of paintings; jimin painted every single one of them because he wanted to express his love for taehyung in a way which taehyung can remember them.

"i'm happy you liked them... i worked so hard to make this. you don't know how much time it took me in order to finish this." jimin says and taehyung giggles.

"i love you so much, jiminie! i swear i don't know what i would do without you!" taehyung smiles widely, a box-like smile forming.

jimin smiles back. "i love you too, taebear. now, let's enjoy our day before your brother comes and take you back."

they soon spent the whole day laughing in the garden, picking up fallen petals that have been scattered on the ground.

only to realize that there was someone staring at them with hatred filling in his eyes.

"i swear i'm going to—"

"taehyung! wake up!" jeongguk shook taehyung's shaking body.

taehyung gasped violently as tears streamed down his face. "j-jeonggukie... h-hug me pl-please..."

jeongguk sat down next to taehyung and wrapped his arm around taehyung's waist, taehyung wrapping his arms around jeongguk's chest.

"hey, what's wrong? i heard you crying next door." jeongguk asks as he sees taehyung sob. "i got so worried about you."

"i—why does everyone h-hate me? i-it's as if nobody wi-will love me in this world... why c-can't i just be someone who is loved? someone w-who has people that surrounds them with love?" taehyung cries, sobbing into jeongguk's chest.

jeongguk's heart started to hurt. "people do love you, tae. you're just... too oblivious to notice those people."

"you don't understand! i don't s-see anyone who w-will love me for i-i am! p-people who l-love me are always the ones that are close to me!" taehyung sobs. jeongguk hated seeing this.

jeongguk caressed taehyung's head, making the boy calm down a little. "you're fine... you're going to be okay. you're always loved, always getting love by people."

taehyung sobbed even harder. "have you ever heard my side of the story about my breakup with jimin? does he even know why i broke up with him? no, because i'm a-a coward wh-who deserves n-nothing in this world. i-i'm someone people d-don't want to be with."

"hey... stop criticizing yourself... you're going to hurt even more." jeongguk says softly as he cups taehyung's face. taehyung had tears running down his face and he hiccupped every so often (which jeongguk thinks is cute).

"s-stay with me... don't leave me..." taehyung whispers and jeongguk nods, hugging taehyung tightly, slowly rocking back and forth.

jeongguk then hears taehyung's soft snores, the sound making him smile.

"goodnight, taebear..." jeongguk says softly, slowly putting taehyung back on the bed and tucking him in.

━━━━━━━

there was some cute shit in the ending but im still wondering... if any of you know who is that person that hates taehyung so much?