two

the first few chapters may be boring?? but idk about ur opinions hehe

━━━━━━━

jeongguk woke up the next day feeling... scared.

he was scared to go to the kim's castle, especially when taehyung was jimin's ex-boyfriend. encountering your best friend's ex was possibly the worst thing jeongguk has ever done.

"ggukie! are you done?" jimin called out as he entered jeongguk's bedroom; only to see the boy laying down on his bed, his eyes boring into the ceiling, his suitcase half-way packed, and his bedroom was a mess.

jimin shook his head and laid down next to jeongguk. "i know you're nervous but it's for me! you'd do anything for me, right? even visiting my ex for me?"

jeongguk sighed and turned to look at his best friend. "of course i'll do it for you but i'm scared. i have never even seen taehyung before. the only thing i know from you is that he's 'handsome' and 'kind' whenever he's with you. which is not true because he cheated on you."

jimin giggled and hugged jeongguk from the side. "i know~ but you have to do this! i want to make sure he gets the feeling of getting his... feelings played. who knows what his reaction might be?"

jeongguk hummed, thinking about taehyung's reaction after getting his feelings played.

"but, jimin, what if i fall in love with him also?" jimin looked at jeongguk strangely. "i-it won't even happen! he's too bad for me to love him."

jimin laughed. "i know you won't. but gguk, if you do... the plan will fail, won't it?"

"i-i'll try to make his feelings hurt even if i do fall in love with him and he falls in love with me—wait, jimin. what if he doesn't fall in love with me?" jeongguk asks.

"ah~ then you stay there longer until he confesses that he loves you," jeongguk looked at jimin in shock. "i'm sorry, gguk. but i really want this to happen. please~"

jimin did those puppy eyes and pout that he knows jeongguk cannot reject him.

jeongguk groaned. "okay, fine! i'll go! but, you have to help me pack."

jimin nodded with a giggle.

━━━

meanwhile, at the kim's castle...

"kim taehyung! put that spatula down right now!" kim seokjin's voice boomed through the halls as taehyung ran into his brother, kim namjoon.

"h-hello, joonie." taehyung stuttered, quickly hiding the spatula behind his back.

namjoon narrowed his eyes as he leaned down on taehyung, his taller figure making taehyung feel small. "where is seokjin's spatula? i know you have it with you."

taehyung sheepishly smiled. "n-no i don't. seokjinnie hyung is telling lies! i don't have his spatula at all!"

seokjin suddenly came up from behind and snatched the spatula from taehyung's hands, dangling it up on the air when taehyung tried to reach for it.

"oh come on! i just wanted to make... brownies!" taehyung whined.

seokjin tutted. "yeah, brownies. you're going to burn this whole castle down! remember the one time you tried to make cupcakes but ended up burning the pan?"

taehyung pouted but giggled at the memory. "but that was one time, hyung! one time!"

namjoon laughed and quickly changed the subject. "taehyung, you heard about the news right? yoongi is going to be moving to a new castle while you get another person."

taehyung gasped. "what? why?! yoongi hyung is already good with me! why does he have to leave and not the other workers?"

"because, tae, jeongguk is also the assistant of the prince and it's eligible for the change to be with your assistant." namjoon reasoned.

taehyung huffed and crosses his arms together. he turned the other way and headed to yoongi's bedroom.

"hyung! why didn't you tell me you're going to move!" taehyung says as soon as he barges into yoongi's bedroom.

yoongi jumps and drops the clothes he folded neatly already. "taehyung! you can't just barge into my room like this! now i have to fold these clothes again..."

"but hyung~ you're leaving me! why didn't you tell me this, you traitor!" taehyung whined. yoongi sighed and turned to taehyung.

"i didn't want to tell you because i knew you weren't going to let me go. tae i know this is going to be hard for you but trust me, you're going to do fine with the new assistant of yours. i heard he's from jimin's kingdom or something like that. and he's coming today, which means i'm also leaving today." taehyung's face fell as he heard jimin's name.

"t-the park kingdom? like, where jimin is actually from?" yoongi nodded. "why did we accept him?! everyone clearly knows my relationship with jimin now! how is this happening?"

yoongi shook his head. "i don't know... i heard seokjin hyung talking about it with someone but i don't know who..."

taehyung gritted his teeth in annoyance. "why does everybody hate me in this world?"

"everyone loves you, tae. you're just too oblivious to your surrounding which makes you not realize these things. but tae, help me pack?" yoongi asks softly and taehyung nodded with a pout.

━━━

"finally, we're done!" jimin exclaims as he laid down on jeongguk's bed, stretching out his limbs. jeongguk chuckles and patted jimin's hair.

"thanks for helping me, hyung." jeongguk says slowly. jimin smiles at jeongguk and hugs him.

"i'm going to miss you a lot but i heard that my new assistant is cute so you can just... move away from the position." jimin jokingly says; to which he got a slap on the back of his head.

"remember to call me whenever something happens, okay? i don't want to have that... yoongi hurting you." jeongguk warns and jimin waved him off.

"i'm going to be fine! i bet yoongi is a nice guy! well, i don't know much about him since i've never met him before but still, you should not worry." jimin says as he leads jeongguk to the exit.

there was a limousine waiting for jeongguk.

"good luck, gguk! remember to call me so that i have news on the plan!" jimin says as he waves his tiny arms in the air.

jeongguk laughs and waved back. "i will, chim! remember to call me to make sure you're safe! have a fun time with yoongi!"

and jeongguk steps into the limousine, heading to daegu.

━━━━━━━