twenty-two

i don't do smut if y'all are questioning. i would never put smut in my books.

━━━━━━━

the best part of having yoongi as an assistant is that yoongi would do anything you want without having to tell him twice. yoongi was an obedient assistant, and that's what made jimin love him even more. yoongi was so obedient that even though he has an allergic reaction to cats, he still cleaned the litter box. jimin was actually quite surprised at how obedient yoongi was, but he didn't want to take advantage of it.

"yoongi?" jimin calls out. "where are you?" he didn't hear any answers from any of the rooms, so jimin must've assumed yoongi was asleep in his own bedroom. but, when he looked inside, there was no sign of yoongi. he searched again, but yoongi wasn't anywhere in the castle. he then searched outside where the garden is, and he saw yoongi sitting there on the bench.

"oh, yoongi," jimin sighed quietly, walking up to him. "hey, what are you doing here?" yoongi jumped at jimin's voice, immediately bowing down at jimin for no reason.

"j-jimin!" yoongi exclaimed, his upper body still bent forward. "i didn't e-expect to see you here!" jimin chuckles.

"yoongi, i live here." jimin says, making yoongi's ears turned red. yoongi looks up at jimin, biting his lips. he was afraid of what jimin would say when he sees yoongi slacking off of work. since yoongi has never really been scolded by taehyung for slacking off, yoongi was afraid.

"well y-yeah, i know!" yoongi exclaims nervously, standing up. "i-i was just shocked you were here. i-i thought you were going to work on- uhm, king stuff!"

"yoongi, i'm still a prince and my dad is still alive," jimin says, chuckling softly. "why are you so afraid of? it's not like i'm going to hurt you or anything." yoongi steps closer to jimin, feeling jimin's arms embrace him tightly.

"y-you're not going to scold me for not working when i'm supposed to?" yoongi asked, feeling small in jimin's arms. yoongi has always loved seeing jimin, even when he was still with taehyung. seeing jimin just made him feel safe, like nothing is going to hurt him.

"of course not, yoongi. why would i get mad at you?" jimin asks, pecking yoongi's cheek.

"n-nothing..." yoongi answers. "u-uhm," yoongi stutters. "why c-can't you stop the plan with j-jeongguk? i-i know we talked about this before, but i just f-feel bad for taehyung since he's been th-through a lot... a-and i'm not saying you didn't b-but you just don't know t-the truth."

"i thought i already told you, yoongi?" jimin's voice changed which made yoongi flinch. "if you don't want to tell me why taehyung cheated on me, then the plan would still go on because, without proof, there's nothing to stop me. not even you."

"i-i just don't want to be a bad friend to taehyung!" yoongi exclaims, squirming out of jimin's embrace. "i-i don't want taehyung to think that i'm a bad friend who wants h-him to get hurt! i-i don't wanna lose taehyung so easily just because of this!"

"fine!" jimin yells. "go, go tell taehyung! go take care of him while i'm the one who suffered the most! go tell him how much i fucking hate him. god, i regret taking you in."

yoongi's breath hitched. he couldn't believe his ears. jimin actually regretted taking him in. does that mean he regrets dating yoongi? he doesn't want to think this, but the way jimin answered him was too mean.

"i-i'm sorry." yoongi whimpered out, almost running off to go back inside the castle. jimin had just realized what he just said and now he regrets it. he didn't mean to say those things. he has never once intended to hurt yoongi, but he can't help it.

━━━

MESSAGES
lil fucker

JIMIN
gguk

JIMIN
i think we should cancel this plan

━━━━━━━

sorry for the late update :(