fifteen

━━━━━━━

yoongi sighs as he laid down on his bed. he can't help but feel guilty for not immediately telling taehyung about this plan jimin has with jeongguk.

maybe it's because he's in love with jimin so much that he's sacrificing his best friend's heart. maybe it's the fact that yoongi doesn't want to lose jimin. maybe he's way too in love with jimin that he doesn't want to defend his best friend.

he sulked and jimin soon came into the room. "why are you sulking for? is something wrong?"

yoongi lifted his head and pouted. "i feel bad for taehyungie! i don't want him to get hurt yet... i don't even make a move to stop this. what do i do? why am i like this? i'm his best friend for fuck sake!"

jimin stayed quiet. he knew this was all his fault but once he put his mind to something, he won't change his mind. he's really stubborn.

"is it my fault?" jimin asks quietly.

"technically it is... but i won't say this because it's kind of taehyung's fault for not telling you the things that are actually needed to be said." yoongi answers almost too quickly.

jimin sighs. "yoonie... why won't you tell me what happened? i mean, it should come out sooner or later."

"i think it's better if taehyung is the one that announces it," yoongi says. "it's better when he's ready to tell everyone."

the younger wanted to frowns but he covered it up with a smile. "sure thing."

"jimin... i don't know why i feel so guilty... should i just tell taehyung this? i feel like our friendship will get destroyed if i don't tell him," yoongi spoke up and jimin panicked.

"no! don't! please! i-i know it seems fucked up but pl-please!" jimin pleaded. "i-i just want him to know what pain i felt! y-you, don't know how much pain i felt when he cheated on me!"

"well of course i know! i-i have a crush on someone and i know for sure one thing that he doesn't like me back! i know how you're feeling when the person i love keeps talking about their ex in front of me!" yoongi cries. jimin's eyes widened in realization.

"y-you like me?" 

yoongi nodded, tears falling down his cheeks.

jimin hugs yoongi all of a sudden. "why didn't you tell me, yoongi? i would've answered the same thing. i love you, yoongi."

"y-you do? how come? i-i'm not someone special. i'm not someone who you can depend on well. 'm not someone you can trust easily... i can't even support my own friendship with taehyung! how are you supposed to—"

"shush, darling. you know how much i love you, don't you? i trust you, with all my heart. even though you betrayed your best friend i'll still love you." jimin says softly as he caressed yoongi's hair. the older smiles before snuggling his head in jimin's chest.

"i love you too, jiminie." yoongi says with a fond smile.

━━━━━━━