three

lmao im proud of this chapter

━━━━━━━

taehyung hugged yoongi one last time before the older steps into the limousine to go to busan. yoongi sighs as he sees taehyung tear up.

"it's going to be okay, taetae. it's not like i'm going to die or anything. i'm just moving to the other castle." yoongi says and taehyung sniffled.

"b-but i'm going to m-miss you so much... that j-jeon guy must be a big fat meanie." taehyung whined.

yoongi laughed. "no he isn't, tae. you can't just assume how people act." 

taehyung pouted. "f-fine. have a safe trip to b-busan, yoonie... i'm going to miss you~"

yoongi smiled and entered the vehicle, taehyung watching it leave until he can't see it anymore.

━━━

around one hour later, namjoon entered taehyung's bedroom.

"your new assistant is here." taehyung's eyes widened.

"wh-when did he arrive? how am i not informed?" taehyung spluttered, quickly fixing his attire.

"i told you, just now. now go downstairs, he looks like he's about to faint." namjoon says with a snicker at the end.

taehyung rolls his eyes and went down the stairs, only to be greeted by a boy with brown hair.

jeongguk spots taehyung glares at him, forgetting that he's the prince.

"woah, buddy, no need to be rude or whatever." taehyung says defensively.

jeongguk scoffs. "yeah, be kind to the person that broke my best friend's heart. not going to happen in a million years."

taehyung frowned. ever since people heard the news about taehyung cheating on jimin, he's called a cheater, a player. 

but seokjin and namjoon know taehyung better. taehyung was just trying to protect jimin from something happening.

"whatever. let me show you the room you'll be staying in. since you're my assistant, you're sleeping in yoongi's old bedroom, which is right next to mine." taehyung informs, his hand motioning jeongguk to follow him.

"wait, i have to sleep right beside you? what if i hear you fucking a random person—"

"shut up! don't you fucking dare bring that up. i don't want to talk about that right now! now let me show you your room." taehyung grits his teeth in annoyance.

jeongguk smirks. "geez... didn't mean to bring out to the beast."

taehyung rolls his eyes and kept walking, stopping when he reaches yoongi's old bedroom.

"here, this is your room. yoongi left it clean so be grateful about that." taehyung murmured and left to his bedroom.

jeongguk enters the bedroom and it was beautiful; the bed was king sized with red linen draped over the bed, a window covered with a white curtain, a closet big enough for jeongguk to fit his clothes in, and the bathroom was huge.

this room is huge, jeongguk thinks to himself. much better than the one in jimin's castle.

jeongguk starts unpacking his suitcase. once he's done, he took out his phone, seeing jimin sending him a lot of messages.

━━━

MESSAGES
busan buddy

JIMIN
how is taehyung?

JIMIN
is he doing fine?

JIMIN
what about you?

JIMIN
yoongi is soooo hottttt

JIMIN
i think i'm in love

JIMIN
ggukieeeee answer meeeeee

JEONGGUK
geez, chim

JEONGGUK
im doing fine

JEONGGUK
taehyung is an annoying bitch

JEONGGUK
he literally snapped at me when i mentioned the word "cheating"

JIMIN
u cant just say that to him!

JIMIN
but thanks for snapping at him?

JIMIN
i think i have to go

JIMIN
yoongi seems lost in the castle

JIMIN
bye bye
seen 2:32 p.m.

━━━

jeongguk laughs as he reads jimin's messages. jimin was a funny boy indeed.

"jeongguk, you've been called by taehyung." a voice he doesn't recognize. jeongguk opens the door in confusion and was met by one of the kings.

jeongguk's eyes widened and bowed down, "y-your highness..."

seokjin laughed. "it's okay, gguk. no need to bow down to me. i do feel flattered but just don't. yoongi never does this so it feels weird. now go, taehyung might need something."

jeongguk smiled awkwardly at seokjin and bolted to taehyung's room.

"hello? do you need anything—"

the door opens in a sudden and jeongguk jumps, tripped over his own feet, and falls forward onto taehyung's body.

they both fell down onto the floor, taehyung on the bottom and jeongguk on the top.

taehyung blushed. "i—uh... i'm so sorry... could you get off me? this is awkward..."

jeongguk's eyes widened. "right—uh... sorry..."

both boys stood up and looked away, not wanting to face each other.

jeongguk cleared his throat. "do you need anything? seokjin told me you called me."

"oh—uh... right. can you make help me make these invitation cards? i have no idea about the design and i have to send it tomorrow morning." taehyung mumbled but loud enough for jeongguk to hear.

"oh, yeah, i can help. what invitations are these?" jeongguk can't help but ask.

"dinner party... namjoon told me to make them... and it's for the park kingdom... i don't want to do it but i have to. namjoon can be stubborn at some point." taehyung answers.

jeongguk's face lit up as he hears jimin's surname. he can talk to jimin about the plan better this time. jeongguk seriously needs a plan because he clearly has no idea on what to do.

"now let's get started, shall we?" taehyung asks.

━━━━━━━