twenty-nine

━━━━━━━

when taehyung and jeongguk reached home that day, seokjin was so happy to see the smile on their faces. it has been a long time since seokjin has ever seen taehyung this happy, so he was glad that jeongguk was able to do so.

"hey, are you guys feeling okay?" seokjin asks, as taehyung and jeongguk enters the dining room. "i hear from yoongi that you saw minhyuk today."

"oh, yeah, we're okay, hyungie! it's just a shock for me to see minhyuk so fast." taehyung replies, a bright smile still placed on his face.

"that's good. did he try to do anything to you?" seokjin asks, ordering the maids to get him a glass of water.

"nope. he was about to speak to taehyung but we didn't let him." jeongguk answers, and seokjin hums.

"let's just hope that he doesn't try anything bad to tae," seokjin says before taking a drink. "tae, you know how powerful he is, right? he can do anything to get you back in his hands."

"i know, hyungie! that's why i will stick to jeongguk all the time! i don't think minhyuk will be able to come near me with jeongguk next to me." taehyung says, and jeongguk felt his heart swell in pride knowing that taehyung felt safe next to him.

"taehyung we need to talk more about your safety. i know that jeongguk is here to protect you, but what if he's busy doing something and minhyuk attacks you then?" seokjin asks worriedly. "i don't want anything bad to happen to you, tae."

"don't worry, hyung, i won't let anything happen to tae." jeongguk reassures and both taehyung and seokjin smile at him.

━━━

"hyun, do we have everything in place?" minhyuk asks his assistant, he nods.

"yes, sir!" hyun exclaims. "we got everything ready for your plan, sir!"

"perfect. we just need to wait for the right moment to strike." minhyuk evilly said with a smirk on his face.

━━━

"taehyung, get ready for bed!" seokjin yells as he sees taehyung running around his room with jeongguk chasing him with a pillow.

"but i'm not sleepy, yet! let me play for a while!" taehyung whines, laughing when he sees jeongguk's face.

"we have a big thing happening tomorrow, tae. i don't want you to be late for it." seokjin says, and taehyung pouted.

"fine, only because tomorrow is a big day." taehyung replies and sat down on the bed, panting as he was tired from running around the room. jeongguk sat down next to him.

"go shower. i'll wait for you here." jeongguk says, and taehyung nods.

when taehyung closed the bathroom door, jeongguk lays down on the bed, thinking that closing his eyes for a while would be a good idea.

which is not.

taehyung was showering peacefully when he heard something fall outside of the shower, so, being the curious little boy he is, he turned the shower off, not forgetting to use his clothes (he was done showering anyway).

what he didn't expect was to see someone standing in front of him.

"wh-what are you doing here?" taehyung stutters out. "jeong-"

"shush, darling," minhyuk says. "we don't want to cause any trouble do we?"

taehyung whimpered, shaking his head. "wh-why are you here?"

"isn't it obvious, my love?" minhyuk whispers into taehyung's ear. "i'm taking you."

and with that, he took taehyung with him, ignoring taehyung's cries.

━━━━━━━

i feel like i wanna rewrite this whole thing, but tell me what you guys think of this book so far 🥺

i promise the story will be more interesting, and i promise to make the chapters longer.