twenty-three

━━━━━━━

MESSAGES
busan buddy

JIMIN
gguk

JIMIN
i think we should cancel this plan

JEONGGUK
what, why?

JEONGGUK
i thought u wanted this plan to keep going?

JIMIN
i do!

JIMIN
it's just

JIMIN
yoongi seems hurt to be betraying his best friend like this. i told him about the plan and for the past few days he has always wanted to call taehyung for this.

JIMIN
i just don't want yoongi to think that betraying his own friend seems like a good thing.

JEONGGUK
then what do i do now?

JIMIN
honestly, if u like taehyung, go for it. yoongi told me that taehyung cheated on me because of a certain reason but he won't tell me what it is.

JIMIN
for now, we change plans.

JIMIN
get the truth out of taehyung.

JEONGGUK
okay.

JEONGGUK
but are you sure?

JIMIN
yeah.

JIMIN
i guess i forgive him already since i met yoongi.

JIMIN
just try and get the truth out of him, okay?

━━━

"taehyung?" jeongguk knocks on taehyung's bedroom door. "may i come-"

"w-why are you here?!" jeongguk could hear taehyung scream. "i-i thought i told you to get lost! why are you here again? g-get out, please!" jeongguk immediately barged in the room and saw an unknown man standing in the corner of taehyung's room, with taehyung was cowering on his bed.

"excuse me?" jeongguk asked in a deep voice. "who are you?"

"ah," the unknown man smirked at jeongguk. "so he's the new boyfriend? i thought i told you to stop dating someone else other than me. this was why i made jimin think you were cheating on him. wasn't that enough proof to you?"

taehyung whimpered. "g-get out!"

the unknown man started stepping closer to taehyung, but jeongguk was quick enough to step in front of the man, glaring.

"taehyung said get out," jeongguk growls. "get out."

the man smirked. "fine. but i'm coming back to get you, taehyung." he went to the balcony where he jumped off and ran.

a/n: don't worry, taehyung's room is on the second floor of the kingdom.

jeongguk sighed and immediately went to taehyung.

"hey, you okay?" jeongguk asks softly. taehyung sniffled and hugged jeongguk tightly, sobbing. jeongguk knew he shouldn't have asked, so he stayed quiet and let taehyung hug him.

jeongguk doesn't know why jimin is changing his plan in an unexpected time, but he will do his best.

"hey," jeongguk said softly, lifting taehyung's head up. he was met with taehyung having tears in his face, lips turned into a pout. "calm down. he's gone. he's not here anymore. you're safe. you have me."

"b-but he could come back at any moment, a-and he would h-hurt me and j-jiminie again! i-i don't want that to happen again!" taehyung whined, shoving his face back into jeongguk's chest. jeongguk didn't know what was happening.

"that guy hurt taehyung and jimin? but what did they ever do to him?" jeongguk thinks but quickly pushed his thoughts away and focused on getting taehyung to calm down.

he should ask seokjin or namjoon later.

━━━

after getting taehyung to calm down, the boy fell asleep, and jeongguk went to seokjin.

"hey, hyung," jeongguk said, as he peeks into seokjin's working room. "i have to ask you something really important."

"oh," seokjin hummed. "what is it?"

"do you mind telling me who was the one that made jimin and taehyung's relationship fall? i know this is private information but i just want to know why taehyung looked so scared seeing this guy in his room-" seokjin quickly cuts him off.

"what?" seokjin exclaims, "you saw taehyung and a man inside his room? what did the man do? is taehyung okay? oh my god, i need to tell namjoon."

"taehyung's fine!" jeongguk panicked, "the man was just standing in the corner of taehyung's room looking like a creep! what's wrong? who is he?"

"he's-" seokjin gulped, "he's taehyung's ex abusive boyfriend."

━━━━━━━

did that made y'all shocked? i bet not, though