sixteen

━━━━━━━

"tae, we're having another party this weekend. i sure hope you'll be the one sending out the invitations because if namjoon was the one doing it, i'm sure he'll mess up everything." seokjin says and taehyung nods.

"another party? the last party happened like... three weeks ago! isn't it too early for another one?" exclaims a surprised taehyung.

seokjin chuckled. "i know. but did you forget your own parents' death anniversary? i sure hope you didn't."

taehyung's eyes widened in realization. "oh my god! i did forget! how did i forget my own—namjoon is surely going to kill me for this."

"exactly. so i'm telling you to create the invitations so it'll make you seem like you remember," seokjin says. "geez... the things i do to protect you from my own husband."

taehyung grinned sheepishly and seokjin left. he knew he can't do this alone so he had an idea he knew someone won't decline.

"jeonggukie? can you help me? seokjin wants me to make invitations~" taehyung calls out from outside of jeongguk's bedroom.

he hears jeongguk groan loudly. "why do you need me? there are other servants in this whole castle and you're picking me?"

"did you really forget that you're my assistant? what is wrong with our minds today?" taehyung asks while chuckling. "first you forgot that you're my assistant, and then i forgot that my parents' death anniversary is this weekend."

jeongguk then soon came running in the room. "wh-what? death anniversary? what do you mean? your parents died?"

"what did you think? they were on a vacation this whole time and never came back?" taehyung joked but his heart hurt thinking about his parents.

"i'm sorry about your parents... you've never really spoken anything about it in the public so i assumed that your parents are perfectly fine," jeongguk murmured. "anyway, what should i do for you? there's another party?"

taehyung's mood seems to deflate even more. "oh, right... the party. the party where literally everyone in this town comes. maybe the people who hate me will come here too because they want to kill me."

"don't say that. there are people who love you in this world—"

"can we not argue about this now? i-i feel like i'm going to remember that nightmare again." taehyung says and jeongguk nods.

"anyway, what are we going to make? just... normal invites or..." jeongguk trailed off, wanting taehyung to continue.

"we should try and make this invitation creative but dark at the same time because it's about my parents' death." taehyung suggested darkly and jeongguk couldn't help but chuckle.

"i-i'm sorry. but the way you said the sentence darkly is cute." jeongguk giggled. taehyung blushed and slapped jeongguk playfully.

"oh shut up! i'm not cute!"

"that's what cute people say~"

"just shut up!"

━━━━━━━

this is just a filler, really. so i'm sorry jkdsjdks