2

Two years later

"Yah! Minseo!" Yoongi yells as he gets up from his studio chair, picking his daughter up, "I told you, on the paper. Not the wall." He points to the large paper he hung on the wall, scotch tape along the top.

"B-but-"

"No buts, sweetie." He sternly says and moves her to the paper where she pouts but listens, now flicking her wrist to color wispful green lines.

He sits back on his chair, mentally thanking himself that he learned how to clean crayon off of wall when they had begun taking an interest in coloring books. He swivels his chair to look at his other child.

"Minjae." He softly says to get his son's attention, shaking his foot from where he sat on the couch, dozing off with a phone in his hand.

"Don't sleep, bud. If you sleep now, you won't sleep later." His soft spoken words goes against what he's trying to tell him. He sighs, seeing him close his eyes and his head drop, the phone coping his actions.

Yoongi picks up the phone, chuckling when he sees that its on a "Korea's history" documentary. Minjae always preferred documentaries over kid shows like Doramon and Pororo.  Minseo wasn't a fan either, she preferred music videos (especially the ones of people she knew/her daddy worked on) or settled for a nature documentary with her brother.

"Alright, who wants cookies!" He cheered, opening the snack drawer. Minseo gasped and ran to the drawer, tiptoeing to see what kind of cookies he was grabbing. He took out two baggies and poured oreo gold fish in them, handing one to Minseo with a small smile.

"What do you say?" He says, ducking his head to look her in the eyes.

"Thank you~" She giggles before skipping off. He turns to Minjae, wiggling a fish between his puckered lips until he sucks it in, chewing it lazily.

"Thank you..." He mumbles tiredly before going back to sleep. Yoongi repeated the action, smiling each time his baby mumbled a tired thank you. Soon, he was up on his own. His hands tired holding the bag, bringing the gold fish to his mouth.

Black. Gold. White. Black. Gold. White.

That was the order he would eat them, never mixing it up and still mumbling a quiet thank you with each fish.

Minseo was a bit more messy. She sat on her blanket on the ground, inspecting each fish then either doing one of two things.

Laying them on the blanket, matching them with their matching triplets.

Or throwing them in the air and trying to catch them in her mouth.

"Minseo-ah, stop making a mess, baby. Uncle Joonie will be in soon." He says and she gasps, eyes widden as she looks up at her dad.

"U-Uncle Joonie?" She blushes lightly. Ever since she met the new rapper of Bighit, she's been completely infatuated. Despite him knowing Yoongi since high school, even being their God father, the first time they met- she simply labelled him as stranger and then smacked a "first crush" sticker over it. She would smoosh her face against the glass of the door to watch him rap, sit on his lap when possible, even going as far as calling him when daddy wasn't looking.

(A/n: I asked this so many times. Even in the before you read. STOP specializing that daddy part. She's a freaking BABY, guys.)

"Yeah, that got your attention, huh?" He shook his head, snatching her to sit on his lap.

"What's our promise?" He lowly asks, looking into her eyes.

"I promise-" she was firm in her words, staring back at her father with utmost sincerity,"-that i am forever daddy's favorite girl. That I am daddy's and daddy is mine."