38

"Minseo! You better hurry up! Otherwise, we'll be late!" Jungkook yells as he stuffs his feet into shoes, his hair a little messy from the nap he was taking.

"I'm coming!" She yells as she hops out of the room with her white flats and her leotard, tights and tutu on.

"I forgot I have to do your hair." He clicked his tongue but quickly grabbed her.

"Goodluck." Yoongi chuckles as he comes out of the room, half asleep. He easily puts her hair into a neat bun and kisses Jungkook's cheek.

"Have fun, baby." He smiles warmly to Minseo who hugs him.

"I will! I'll see you when I get home, Daddy!" She smiles and Jungkook kisses his cheek and yells a goodbye as he runs to the car with her.

Jungkook gets to Minseo's weekly ballet practice with just moments to spare. He watched Minseo sit with her friends and begin trading out her shoes for her ballet ones.

"Hi." A mom says as she sits down next to Jungkook, her kid running in to trade her shoes too.

"Little late too?" Jungkook jokes and she just gives him a small laugh.

"You're... Minseo-ah's dad, right?" She asks and Jungkook nods.

"Yeah, she's my daughter." He says proudly, smiling. "I'm Jeon Jungkook."

"You're quite young, Jungkook-ssi." She notes before continuing, "I'm Lee Mirae." She gives him a polite smile to which he returns.

"Ah, yeah." He rubs the back of his neck and shrugs, "But, I wouldn't change it." He smiles, "She and her brother are the best part of my day." He admits with a small blush.

"Brother?" Her eyebrows shoot up.

"They're twins." He laughs as he clears it up.

"Oh, wow. That must have been a handful." She says and looks through the glass to look at her daughter and then to Minseo.

"Sometimes. But... I mean, it's like feeling double the amount of love."

"You know, I usually hear parents say how tiring it is to have kids. You're the first I met to make it sound like it's a dream."

"Cause it is. The troubles are rewarding." He shrugs and his eyes find Minseo.

"You're wife is a lucky woman." She chuckles and Jungkook winces and bobbles his hid side to side..

"My wife? Nah, not really. But my fiance- he's a lucky man." He jokes and she gapes at him.

A small laugh bursts through her.

"Im so sorry, Jungkook. I assumed." She giggled and he smiles, happy that she didn't find anything wrong with it.

"It's okay. People see a man with a child and assume he's with a female. It's only natural. " he brushes it off and she smiles.

"Are your twins adopted?"

"No, my fiance is their biological dad. The mom was too busy living her life so he took care of them."

"Then, I'm sure you have a wonderful fiance." She giggles. Something contorts on her face and she turns to him.

"Can... Can i invite you and your family to dinner?" She asks gently and Jungkook looks at her questionably.

"I'd have to ask if our plans are clear, but may I ask why?"

"I have a teenage son. I'm a single mom, recently divorced."

"I'm so sorry." Jungkook frowned and she looked like it didn't matter.

"He wasn't fit to be a father. Said some nasty things to my son when he came out to us for being pansexual and i kicked him out!  I would love if I can undo some of that... Trauma? And show him that he can still live a good life." She explains quietly and Jungkook's heart broke for the kid and single mother.