11

Jungkook decided to crash on the pullout sofa bed with the twins that night. He didn't feel comfortable leaving them alone and with him and Jin in one bed, they didn't have the space. So this was the solutions Jungkook came up with.

Beyblades played on the TV, the only sourse of light illumating their faces. Jungkook was texting Yoongi of recent activity with the freshly bathed babies that currently made his torso their pillow. Minjae occupies his tummy while Minseo was on his chest.

"Uncle Jungkook." She whispers and turns her head to look at the older male. Her cheek squished against his chest and her eyes lazily dipping, Jungkook knew she was so close to sleeping.

"Yeah?"

"Are you talking to daddy?" She yawns and rests her hand on his chest now too.

"How'd you know?" He asked and made sure she actually couldn't see the screen from where she was.

"Daddy's heart does the same thing when we talk about you."

"And what that?"

"His heart beats like this." She started making fast,heart beat noises with a buzzing sound.

"Does it?" He asks, cheeks burning bright.

"Yeah, like a bumble bee." Her eyes started to dips close. She closed them for a few moments before they shot wide open.

"Little honey hearts and bumbleheart." She says right before falling asleep fully. Jungkook stares at her with pink cheeks and he lifts his hand to gently caress her cheek.

He mentally patted himself on the back. He did okay today, he felt like he was gonna go crazy at some point, but Jin had wisked them away to bathe before it got too crazy for him.

He wondered about what Minseo had said.

"Daddy's heart does the same thing when we talk about you."

Does that mean his heart beats fast? To the thought of Jungkook?

Jungkook didn't even know his sexuality. He thought he was hopelessly crushing on a hetero man and decided not to get too tangled in it.

"Little honey hearts and bumblehearts."

Did yoongi like men? I mean... He had kids. He had a girl...

But Jungkook also had a girl and he likes men.

Jungkook was getting upset thinking about it and turned off the Tv.

"I was watching that!" Minjae whines and Jungkook looks at him.

"You're still awake, little one? You were supposed to be asleep- "checks time," 45 minutes ago."

"Oh... Well, the Tv was on..." He hums, seemingly trying to get out of trouble.

"Come here, bud." Jungkook opens an arm up and the child goes tucking himself into Jungkook's side as his sister was.

"Do you think Daddy misses us?" Minjae whispered, his head on Jungkook's arm.

"I know he does." Jungkook hums and Minjae looks up.

"Im happy you're here."

...

Yoongi stared at the picture of his kids laying on Jungkook's body, the Tv showing Beyblades and the shininess of the kid's freshly washed hair.

He had just finished talking to Jungkook, the two of them wishing each other a restful night. He laid in his hotel room, snuggled in blankets. Despite the blankets, he felt as though the bed was empty. In the middle of the night, his kids always climbed into his bed.

Its just him and these blankets.

"AH FUCKING SHIT! MY EYE!"

Oh.

And Im Jaebum who was currently showering.

He tosses to his side to look at Jaebum's bed with a frown.

"Are you okay?" He yells out to younger man. (I honestly dunno if hes younger WhooPs)

"Yeah!" He groans back and Yoongi shakes his head.

He missed his kids.