13

UNCLE KOOKIE!" Minjae screams as he runs through the dance room, his sister not far behind. Jin walked in, slight smile one his face.

Jungkook was tired and sweaty, sitting on the dance floor. Right on time, the twins always ran in on his break.

"Hey, Honey hearts!" He smiles, still heaving. Jimin watches in suspicion as Jungkook's eyes turn into cresents and he welcomes them with open arms.

"Bumble bee!" Minjae giggles and his sister glares at him.

"Bumble heart, dummy." She corrects him but he wrinkles his nose.

"Well, he's my bumble bee-"

"That's enough, you two." Jin gives them the eyes and they quiet down.

"Did you two force uncle Jin to drive you down here?" Jungkook looks down at them as they nod.

"They've forgotten how cool their Uncle Jin is." Jin sighs dramatically.

"Or they simply were revealed the truth. I'm the cool sibling."

"You're brothers?" Minseo looked so shocked and looked between them.

"Yeah, you didn't know? Uncle Jin is my hyung."

"Oh..." She still looked confused but accepted it none the less.

"Didn't know you and Yoongi hyung's kids were so close." Jimin began his fishing for the day.

"Do we seem close?" Jungkook asked with a cute smile. The kids looked up at Jimin, waiting for his answer.

"Very." He nodded enthusiastically and sat down near him. Jimin watched with wide eyes, scanning every movement they made.

He didn't miss the way Minjae migrated towards him or the way Minseo snuggled into him. They looked comfortable. They looked happy.

"Daddy's coming home tomorrow." Minseo says as she tugs on his lip to get his attention. He looked at her weird and gently swatted her hands away.

"Yes. I know. Now, don't put your hands near my mouth." He lightly scolded.

"O-okay, Honey bee. But, when daddy comes back, can we eat cake?" She looks at him with big eyes, expecting a yes.

"You gotta ask your Uncle Jin."

They both whip their heads to the eldest with puppy dog eyes. Jin felt pressure right away, cursing Jungkook who start innocently there.

"Sure. Why not?" He caves in and as the kids dance around, he hangs his head.

...

He watched them dance from the other side of the room, a frown etched on his face.

"What's wrong, Taehyung?" Hobi asks as he sits down next to him.

"Nothing. Tired, i guess." He lies.

They didn't even notice me.