25

"Hyung!"

"Jungkook!"

The two crushed each other in a hug as soon as they saw each other in the waiting room. Some patients gave them the stink eye but they couldn't give a single shit.

"Where's my Minjae?" He gasps in Jungkook's hold, eyes frantically searching his.

"They're taking care of him. They're gonna flush him out and keep him on an IV. He's staying the night so that they can keep an eye on him."  He informs and Yoongi nods and stares at the receptionist.

"When can I see him?" He asks breathlessly and Jungkook really felt for him. Nothing felt like the moment he realized something was the wrong or the moment that he saw Minjae struggle to breath.

"Soon." He whispers and Yoongi's eyes snap to his, widdening as he sees Jungkook's eyes fill with tears.

"Oh, baby." He whispers and holds Jungkook against his chest as the younger crumples into him.

"It was so scary..." He sniffled and Yoongi nodded, sitting down with him and turning so that Jungkook could cry into him.

"Hey, he's a strong kid. He's going to be okay, Jungkook. He's been through this before, and the doctor said he'll do just fine, right?" Jungkook nodded and cleared his eyes.

"Thank you for taking action." Yoongi whispers and gently kisses him for a moment before he rests against Jungkook.

"Where's hyung? How's Minseo?" Jungkook asks gently, pushing Yoongi closer to him.

"Ah, Namjoon called him on the way here and they're taking Minseo for tonight." He sighs and closes his eyes and rubs his face against the material of Jungkook's shirt.

"Will she be okay?" He whispers and Yoongi nods.

"My kids are strong. Apart and even more together." He whimpers and Jungkook kisses the top of his head.

...

"Alright, Yoongi-ssi. He'll do alright, he didn't ingest too much. Just a taste." The doctors grim humour that always shined through in such circumstances was shown once again.

He turns to Jungkook and with a bright smile, shakes his hand.

"You did good, son."

Jungkook takes that as a "You saved his life."

As soon as Yoongi opens the door, Minjae is cheering.

"DADDY!" He gasps, reaching for him but the nurse warns him that the IV in his arm can't be moved so he settles for waves dramatically at them.

"Oh my baby." Yoongi is quick to hug him. Jungkook stands back and watches the two melt into each other's arms.

"Where's Minseo?" Is the first words he spoke after letting go of his dad.

Jungkook chuckles and softly speaks up, since his dad was clearly still checking if he was okay.

"She's with your uncles while you recover. You'll see her tomorrow."

"Uncle kookie!" He gasps, not realizing he was there.

"Hey bub.' He smiles and immediately makes his way when he begins making grabby hands at him. "How are you feeling?" He asks worriedly, gathering the smaller in his arms.

"Im fine! My throats a little weird." He scrunches his nose and awkwardly forces a swallow down.

"As long as you're not hurt." He breathes deeply and nudges his head with his lips.