16

Jungkook couldn't get him off his mind. The older male was constantly around him but in short doses. That meant short doses of relief.

"That's your 5th mistake in the last hour." Hoseok scolded him , dissapointment clearly on his face. His eyes beat down onto the young boy who sat on the floor.

"I'm sorry, I guess I just haven't been feeling good." He mutters, his eyes having a hard time opening due to embarrassment and exhaust. Jungkook didn't sleep very much last night.

"You're laggy." Hoseok accuses and squats down to his level, "How many hours did you sleep?"

"Two." He whispered, ashamed. He felt his ears burn red, his eyes were dry and stinging. There was a pull in his chest but he ignored it.

"What were you doing?" Jimin innocently asked, batting his lashes. He laid on the floor next to younger, showing off his assets as he deamed the younger "fuckable" to Hoseok the other day.

"I just have things on my mind." His voices strain and he heard a fat sigh.

"Go take a nap. Come back in an hour and a half." Hoseok says in a flat tone, Jungkook waits till he hears him sit on his chair and gets up.

A nap?

He walked out of the dance room, angrily ruffling his hair. He scolded himself for being an idiot. He got his dream job, he needed to stop being stupid.

"Jungkook?" Yoongi looked up from his chair, worry on his face.

"When I'd get in here?" Jungkook mumbled confused, he looked around the elder's office. The two kids who were cleaning up their things caught onto him.

"Sit." Minjae demanded, pushing on his legs and Minseo pulling from the other side. Jungkook tumbled onto the couch and found that the elder was next to him in moments.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" Yoongi mumbled as his wrist felt around Jungkook's face. He was too warm for Yoongi's liking and imeddiantly made him drink water.

"'M fine." He pushes the hand away, his body feeling uncomfortable with the extra heat.

"No, you're not Jungkook." He said in his fatherly tone. He quickly wrote a note and gave it to the twins.

"Run an errand for me, babe?" He whispers to MinMin.

"We can do it!" Minjae cheers and her brother shushes her.

"Bring this to Uncle Hobi and Uncle Jimin, yeah?" The two nod and automatically make their way into the hallways. Yoongi decided to leave the door open so that he can hear them for most of their journey.

"Hey, bub..." Yoongi whispers as he leads Jungkook to slowly lay down. He takes his jacket from the chair and puts it over him.

"In gonna call your brother-"

"No!" The interruption made him jump and Jungkook looked up at him with teary eyes.

"Please... Don't." He sniffles and Yoongi stares at him for a good bit and sighs, putting his phone away.

"Jungkook-ah. You're sick. You need to go home-"

"Don't call my family." He heaved, pulling on the black sweater the elder wore, in a desperate manner. "I-I'll go back to my apartment-"

"The one getting worked on?" Yoongi looked at him in disbelief and shook his head.

"Please, Hyung."

Yoongi took one last glance at the younger with fear filled eyes and let in.

"Fine. But, you have to do everything I say. I'll finish up my work and we can go to my place."

The younger just nodded and let his eyes close for some much needed sleep.

...

"Uncle Hobi!"

Jimin rushed to help the twins who struggled to open the heavy doors. Minseo pulled as Minjae tried slipping through the crack.

"Daddy told me to give you a message!' He held up the yellow construction paper to the taller on the two males.

"Dear Mr. Jung..." Hoseok gave Jimin a suspicious look.

"You'd think after all those business dinners, he'd call you Hoseok or something." Jimin tsked.

"Jeon Jungkook came to me with a bad fever. After my duties here, I will be bringing him home. From, Min Yoongi-"

"My daddy!" Minseo cheered and Jimin cheered too, picking her up and kissing her chubby cheeks.

"Ah, Let me write a letter and you can give it to your daddy, ok?" Hoseok says with concern and leaves to his desk with Minjae trailing right behind him.

He sloppily wrote on a peice of lined paper, ripped it and gave it to Minjae.

"Tell uncle Kookie to get better for me, yeah?" Hoseok smiled while he gave the note to the child.

"I will!" He giggled and watched as Jimin held the door open for them and the both of them tumbling down the hallways and giggling.

"Minseo said that I'm handsome." Jimin giggled with pink cheeks and a happy smile.

"She doesn't know anyone out of them company, of course she'd say that."

"Hey..."

Upon arrival, the twins were greeted with their father working hard and Jungkook sleeping on the couch.

"Dad." Minjae threw the paper over the edge of the desk. Yoongi sighed as soon as he saw the messy handwriting.

Yoongo the bingo bongo!

You don't have to write to formally, we see each other almost everyday. Anyways, please take him. He's a brat. Return him much more brattier, its boring with him sick.

P.s. dont kiss him. We actually need you here at the company.

From,
You're favorite (non-boyfriend) dongsaeng

Yoongi clicked his tongue in annoyance and threw it away.

"He's not my boyfriend."