33

"I'm clean." Jungkook says as he hands the paper over to Yoongi.

"As am I." Yoongi grins as he hands his results to the younger.

They scan the paper in their seats of Jungkook's car. Jungkook was dressed in a white button up, neatly ironed and folded to his elbows. It was tucked into some black jeans and a pair of Timbs on his feet.

Yoongi was in a fitting, yet slightly big pink sweater and lightly ripped jeans. He had a pair of vans on his feet, checkered socks peaking out slightly.

"Does that mean we're letting the kids stay the night at Jin hyung's?" Jungkook almost whisper but laughs as hw dodges Yoongi's fist that aimed at his shoulder. He instead leaned in and pecked his lips.

"I'm only kidding." He hums with a glint in his eye, " We just have to be quiet." He giggles as he lets Yoongi lightly his his arm.

"Im kidding! Im kidding!" He shouts as he tries to move away from him.

"Nasty." Yoongi playfully glares.

"Just for you." He winks, greasily. Yoongi rolls his eyes.

"Just take me on our first date." He grumbles and Jungkook nods as he turns on his car.

"Where we going?" He asks, looking out the window as Jungkook begins to drive.

"Movie and a dinner." He says lowly as he drives out of the parking lot and into the street.

"Basic." Yoongi teases but Jungkook focuses on driving.

"Uuuuhhhuh. When was the last time you went to the movies?" He asks, eyes fluttering to him before looking straight.

"It's... Been a while." Yoongi replies, acting coy. Jungkook grins and reaches his had to tap the under side of Yoongi's chin, to which he shoves away with a disgusted face.

"Don't touch me!" He scolds playfully and Jungkook chuckles.

"So fussy." He teases and Yoongi rolls his eyes.

"Shush." He grumbles and Jungkook reaches over to gently squeeze and massage his thigh.

"Jungkook-" he squeaks and he holds his hand still as he snaps his knees together. Jungkook's hand keep a firm hold on the squirming boy's thigh. His forearm held back his torse where he can feel his heavy breaths.

"Babe~" he gasps as Jungkook moves his hand a little up and he looks at him with a whiney scrunched up face.

"I'll stop." He muses and retracts his hand. "For now."

"I swear, if you touch me durring-"

"Who's the top?" Jungkook interupts.

"Me." Yoongi looked at him like it was obvious but Jungkook scoffs.

"Uh, no?"

"Why the fuck did you ask if you thought you were topping?"

"I just wanted to hear you say it." Jungkook pouts and Yoongi rolls his eyes.

"How about we let things flow and whoever... Wants to top or bottom will." He shrugs, it wasn't a big deal. A lot of relationships were like that.

"Ok, but I'm topping most of the time." Jungkook sayd and Yoongi rolls his eyes.

"Whatever the fuck you say."

...

SMUT WARNING

"Fuck-" Yoongi pants as Jungkook unbuckled his belt on his ripped skinnies.

It was dark out, their car pulled off into a more remote area where not many people drove by. Their car steamed and moans and pants were visable against cold glads.