12

"Jungkook, you're awake?" Jin was surprised to see the younger cooking eggs that early in the morning.

"Yeah." He looks at Jin, tired and still with bed head, "The kids woke up ealier than expected. I took 'em to the bathroom, made sure they had water, gave them their vitamins and now they're sitting on the couch, facetiming their dad."

Jin could hear them softly talk over Jungkook's morning songs that played on his laptop.

They must have been using his phone.

"Wow. You take care of them better than you do yourself." He chuckles and he glares at him.

Jungkook had made their soup and was now cooling their eggs. He had set strawberries out too.

"Note: Minjae is extremely allergic to blueberry." Jin says as it comes to him, looking at the berries.

"I'll keep that in mind." Jungkook thanked God he hadn't given him any.

"Uncle Jungkook! Dad wants to talk to you!" The twins come barreling in with the phone in Minjae's hand. Minseo runs into Jin's legs, making her fall back.

She stared at Jungkook who watched her in shock. Her chin is the first to wobble and as Jungkook coos a soft "oh no~", she starts crying. He swoops her up, pushing her head into the crook of her neck.

"Are you ok, Minseo-ah?" He whispered to the child who mainly cried from shock.

"Minseo?" Yoongi sings out, Jin now held the phone to be level with them. Yoongi's eyes gleam at the tired Jungkook and clingy baby.

"Daddy!" She wails and Jungkook coos again, rubbing her back.

"What's the matter, sweetie?" He chuckles, seeing his daughter over react to get more love from Jungkook.

"I fell on my butt-butt!" She wails again and Yoongi shakes his head.

"Shake it off, sweetie. If not, then Jungkookie has to take you to the doctors and you have to get a shot on yout butt!"

That made her shush and squirm off of Jungkook.

"How's the kids? You and Jin doing okay?" Yoongi asks as Jk retrieves the phone.

"Jungkook's doing most the work!" Jin smiles and Jungkook faintly blushes.

"Is he? The kids not giving you a hardtime?" Yoongi was now concerned, he saw how overwhelmed Jungkook could get.

"Not at all. Well, i was going bathroom and apparently wasn't getting off fast enough and Minjae peed in the bathtub. But i found that funny-"

"-i didn't." Jin glared, only making the two laugh.

"Ok, i just called to check in... The kid's seem to really like you. Can't find out why." Jungkook interrupted with a fake laugh. "But I got to go. Thanks, Jin hyung. Thanks, bumbleheart." Yoongi winks before logging off.

Jungkook's cheeks were bright red as Jin turned to him.

"Bumbleheart?"

"Oh, fuck off."