30

"Does Jin even know when you're going home?" Yoongi whispers the morning after. He rested against Jungkook, a leg thrown over his and tangled their ankles. His fingers danced across Jungkook's chest and skimmed the hallow of his neck, making him shiver and expand his neck like the puppy that slept with the kids.

"I don't think he cares. I've been bothering him long enough." He says raspily, his eyes still not opening from his rest although Yoongi knew hebwas awakem

"Maybe we can have more sleep overs then." Yoongi giggles, making Jungkook smile.

"You're cute." He chuckles and Yoongi crawls ontop of him, kissing his lips gently.

"Tell me why we're awake at 7 am on a weekend." Yoongi mumbles as he lays ontop of him, feeling his warmth through the clothes.

"Cuddles and kisses before the kids demand we get up and chase them around." Jungkook muses and flips them over so that he was ontop.

"Maybe a celebration." He offers adds with a smirk, making Yoongi chuckle.

"I remember being around your age along with the sex drive." He huffs, and Jungkook rolls his eyes.

"You're not that much older." He hums and kisses the elder's neck. Yoongi shifts and tilts his head to give him access.

"Mmm, please do remind." Jungkook gently bites after the consent and lowers himself onto the elder. Yoongi closes his eyes and lets Jungkook work his skin, his hand skimming down his stomach and-

"HOLLY NO!"

A groan sounded from Yoongi's chest and Jungkook hid his face in Yoongi's neck as he chuckled.

"Let's go check what's going on." Jungkook lifts himself from Yoongi who grumpily got up.

"Alright." He huffs but quickly walks to the bedroom where Minjae in comforting Minseo who's crying, pointing to a pink blanket with pee stains.

"Oh, honey." Yoongi's heart drops as he takes in what happened. He picks her up and is quick to comfort her.

"Jungkook, do me a favor and put it in the wash. Hot water, disinfect." Jungkook nods and carefully takes it out, making his way to the washroom.

Holly trotted his way out, ears and tail down. Yoongi sat on their big bed and kissed her repeatively as he calmed her down.

"Dada m-my blanket! M-my blan-nket!" She was in complete hysterics and Yoongi had to just hold her while she let it out. Once she started gagging and coughing, Yoongi had to tell her to calm down and stop crying.

"My love..." He hums as he pats her hair while she rubbed her tears and snot away.

"My blanket-" She started crying again and Jungkook head popped in.

"Will strawberry pancakes make it better?" He asks with a small smile.

"No, but I like them." She sniffles and Jungkook nods.

"Stawberry pancakes for the princess. Coming up~!" He sings out and runs to start making them, Minjae yelling and Holly's nails scratching the floor.

"Your blanket will be clean soon, okay? Till then, we should eat, hm?" He softly speaks to her as he lifts her as he gets up and rocks her as he walks to the kitchen. There, Jungkook's eyes flickered between Minjae who was dancing and the strawberries that he minced.

Minseo stuffed her face into Yoongi's neck, sniffling and hiding herself. She was embaressed that Jungkook had seen her fit.

"How's the princess doing?" Jungkook hummed, side eyeing the two.

"Sad." She whispers and Jungkook pats her back and kisses her hair.

"Your blanket will be good as new." He smiled and put the strawberries into a bowl to sit, mixed with honey as he made the batter.

"But, i saw that you guys have a decent sized patio." He smiled gently, peeking at Minjae who was playing with Holly's hair and listened to the adult's conversation.

"I only use it for laundry and Holly's potty." Yoongi says slowly, giving Jungkook a suspicious face. Jungkook just grinned and continued to mix the batter.

"To distact, let's go shopping." Jungkoom grins and Minseo peeks from her dad's neck.

"For what?"

"Spring's coming up, my love! Let's decorate. A little grass patch for the dog, some chalk, a sun chair for you, a raised garden for the kids! It'll be cute." Jungkook shimmied his shoulder against Yoongi who leaned against the counter for support.

"It's still cold..." Yoongi mumbles unsure and Jungkook nods.

"We can start the seedlings inside first. When spring comes around, we can plant them. We'll keep the boxes and what not out there for now." He plans it out and Yoongi kisses his plush cheek and smiles.

"Whatever. As long as I'm not paying." He teases and Jungkook snorts but nods.

"How about, I pay for the patio and you pay me back in kisses tonight before I leave." He wiggles his eyebrows and Yoongi blushes but scoffs like he isn't affected.

"Lil perv. But... I'm sure it can be arranged." He whispers and Jungkook shines.

"Good. I want some cuddles before I have to go back to Jin hyung."

"How many times do you think he brought his girlfriend back since you've been gone?" Yoongi asked and Jungkook gags a little.

"Enough to make me sleep on the couch tonight." He hisses and Yoongi laughs loudly.

"Daddy, I need to potty." Minseo whispers into Yoongi's ear as she holds his cheeks in her hands.

"Can you go alone?" He looks at her in concern and when she nods, he lets her down and watches her waddle to the bathroom.

"You're a good dad." Jungkook whispers and Yoongi comes to back hug him as the younger pours batter onto the pan, the sizzling made Yoongi nervous to put his hands close to the stove.

"I hope I am." He mumbles and puts his weight on Jungkook who stills to let him rest.

"You really are. My dad didn't pay much attention to me. It was mainly my mom's job to raise me and Jin hyung. Not to mention our sister, Rihae."

"There's more of you?" Yoongi asks curiously and Jungkook chuckles.

"Yeah. She uh- ran away. A long time ago."

"Oh... I'm sorry." Yoongi whispers as he lets go and leans against the counter again so he can properly listen to Jungkook.

"Its ok. She's 25 now."

"Have you found her?"

"I found her facebook. I keep an eye on her." He says calmly and steadily. "She has a husband... A son. His names Jaemin." He chuckles flips the pancakes.

"Have you not messaged he talked to her? Did you tell your parents?"

"Oh, God. No. She ran away for a reason. She doesn't want to see me. Us.."

"I'm sure it wasn't because of you."

"It was my family. There's a reason that my family doesn't talk to me either. Once I said I was a dance major, they dropped me." He shrugged, "I only see them when my Grandparents want us there at Christmas or when the emergency contact has to be called."

"That's.. Why you didnt want me to call your family?"

"Yeah." He breathes out, confirming it. He piles the pancakes and adds a new bunch. He listens as Minseo is playing with her brother in the distance.

"I see." He hums and leans up to kiss his cheek. "Add me then." He whispers and ruffles Jungkook's hair, making the younger groan.

"Hyung!"

"You're one of us now, remember?" He smiled and Jungkook looks down at the golden, glowing beauty.

He's never felt so in love.