35

"Well slap my ass and call me Cherl, is that a ring I spot on your finger?" Is the first thing Jimin says to Jungkook the following Monday morning.

"Oh. Yeah." He casually says, a bright blush contradicting his tone.

"You're engaged?" Hoseoks asks from his table and Jungkook nods.

"Yo, dude. Congrats." Hoseok smiles and gets up to hug Jungkook. The younger laughs as his hyung begins making weird screaming noises and rocking back n forth in excitement.

"You- what? You said you weren't dating!"

"You're a fuckin' idiot if you really think Jungkook was telling the truth. I'm sure Yoongi wanted things on the down low." Hoseok rolls his eyes and Jimin just gapes.

"Y'all are fuckin' whores for keeping me out of the loop!" He whines as he plops on his chair.

"We didn't. You're just dumb." Hoseok says as he looks throug the group's who are coming in today.

They hear a door open and in comes the Min clan.

"MINMIN!" Jimin yells and runs to smother them in kisses and hugs. They giggle as Jimin rains his love in them and Hoseok goes to say hello to the kids, letting the couple have their alone time.

"You're here early." Jungkook noted as he brings Yoongi closer by his waist. Yoongi smiles and pecks his lips.

"Wanted to say morning." He shrugs and Jungkook leans down to kiss him once more and Yoongi wraps his arms around his neck to keep him there.

"You know, you could have said it earlier if you and Jin didn't kick me out." He muses after they seperate, looking down at the shorter who blushed.

"It was Jin's fault. He wanted to plan the whole wedding for us." He hums lowly and Jungkook smiles wide.

"Speaking of which, shouldn't I meet your parents?" He questions and Yoongi perks.

"Oh my God, yes! They know about you, by the way. I should tell them we're engaged." He hums happily as he looks at his ring. "What about yours?" He asks gently, his eyes scanning Jungkook's face for any displeasure.

But there's none.

"I don't want them meeting you or the kids, baby. Only good things." He says at a low volume and kisses Yoongi.

"I have my apartment back, by the way. I was thinking about turning my guest room into a room for the kids." He says and Yoongi chuckles while his cheeks turned red.

"How about we move in together?" He whispers and Jungkook's eyebrows furrow.

"Really?" He looks for confirmation and Yoongi nods, kissing his neck gently.

"We can move into your place? Start somewhat new. Our new family." He says lowly as he keeps kissing Jungkook's neck who shivers.

"Okay. Lets do that." He nods and grins, closing his arms even tighter around him. He peaks at the kids who sat with Jimin as he taught them cats craddle and Hoseok watched them with sparkling eyes.

"Will I never meet your parents? The kids don't have to be there.... But they should know their son is getting married." Yoongi says and Jungkook lightly sighs but caves in.

"Okay. I'll give them a call after dinner tonight." He nods and Yoongi gives him one last kiss before saying he needs to get to his studio.

"Babes. Go say morning to Papa." The name rolls off of Yoongi's tongue so easily and it gives Jungkook such a warm feeling. It intensifies as there's two little ones, clutching onto him.