62

"Good morning!" The twins say cheerfully while either rubbing their eye or yawning. Jungkook trailed behind them, very similar as he yawned and rubbed his eye.

"Morning! Do you like pancakes?" She asks and the twins nodded and sat down.

"Auntie, we slept over." Minjae says as he yawns. She nods and chuckles, flipping pancakes.

"Yeah, it was late so I told your daddies to stay." She explains and Minjae nods.

"Can we watch TV while we wait?" Minseo asks and Min nods.

"Yeah. Your daddy had told me that you like documentaries. I have a whole collection, why don't you go look?" She points to her DVD collection I'm the living room and Minjae's eyes widden.

"Can we?" He whispers excited, she laughs as she pours juice in soppy cups that were bought last night.

"Yeah. Just show me which one you want and I'll put it on." She says as she hands them the soppy cups. Jungkook was face down into the table, half asleep still.

"This is watered down." Minjae states as he stares at the juice.

"You should have a bit of water in the morning too." She says and he nods and drinks without another word. The two scamper off to look at the DVDs.

She slides a cup of water towards Jungkook before going to prepare breakfast.

"Tired?" She chuckles and Jungkook nods, groaning.

"Go sleep. I'll watch them." She says but Jungkook throws himself on the couch and Minseo tries her best to put a blanket over him.

She puts on a blue ocean documentary as the kids settle on a sleeping Jungkook's tummy. She goes back to making pancakes, decorating the kids with fruit and honey.

"That's cute." Yoongi says only one eye open. They were tired.

"After breakfast, you two can sleep. I called in so I have the whole day. I'll watch the kids if you're alright with it." She offers and he blinks a few times before processing. She slides over a cup of water.

"Thanks. Uh-" sip. "Yeah, I actually really need that." He agrees and she chuckles.

"Is there anything I should know of?"

"Uhm, if they have an anxiety attack- give them their papa bear. If that doesn't work then call us. We can leave in the afternoon." He says and she nods.

"I'm good with that." She nods and he gulps down the water. He looks over at the three loves of his life and smiles.

"How's Yujun? Call her yet?"

"Yeah, when I woke up. She's been visiting her baby everyday for the last week. It's so sad. But, she's doing good. Going on strong."

"What happened?"

"Preme. She was born 2 pounds and 7 ounces. 2 months early."

"Oh baby." She coos sadly.

"Yeah, we've been doing our best to help and comfort. Jungkook isn't too happy with it either and constantly texts Yujun for updates."

"If there's anything I can do, tell me." She says as she flips a pancake.

"You're so sweet." He says in a monotones voice and she chuckles.

"What about the kids' mom? Still keep in touch with her?"

"She wants nothing to do with them."

Min clicks her tongue and shakes her head.

"It's okay. They're okay with it. They know to focus on the loved ones that keep them in their life." He says and she nods.

"Good. My parents are divorced and I had the hardest time understanding all that, so it's good that you taught them that at an early age."

"I'm sorry to hear that."

"It's fine. If they weren't happy then they weren't happy." She excuses it. Yoongi sits at a bar stop and watches her cook.

"You're pretty cool."

"Thanks, i try." She giggles.

"I sent some of your work to my old boss by the way. You'll be getting an email today about working in Bighit.

ClAnk!

"You what?" She stood in shock, spatula on the counter.

"Making your dreams come true. It's the least I can do."

He smiles as she starts to tear up.

"S h u t u p!" She squeals, turning red and Yoongi's grins wider.

"Well, you'll be an apprentice for Jaebum for like a week or two then go to Christopher. He actually has. Whole group of producers, they call themselves DPR Live. Don't fall into their shenanigans. " he warns she nods excitedly taking in his words.

"I recommend you to take over my spot. I like your music. Don't let me down." He winks.

" I WONT !" She screams and hugs him.

"I expect updates and lunch dates often." He teases her, making her laugh.

"Alright, Promise."

Ur author put herself in cause why not?

Imma let you all live peacefully and give you happy family till sad shit happens.

-Min