34

The one 💍:
Hey, hurry back. Its getting cold and they don't have their jackets.

My big baby🐰:
Yes, sir!
My big baby🐰:

My big baby 🐰:Omw with the our miracles

My big baby 🐰:
Omw with the our miracles

The one 💍:
Istg if it wasn't for us being two males, everyone would have thought they're our kids

My big baby 🐰:
Are you saying they're not...?
My big baby 🐰:
Cuz I'm pretty sure they're mine now. i C-sectioned them. Its been decided. Im their mother.

The one 💍:
Why did I ever agree to making you my boyfriend?

My big baby 🐰:
Cuz I love you. Duh. And you love me. Duh pt. 2.

The one 💍:
Whatever. Hurry home. I miss my two tiny babies and my big mouthed one.

My big baby 🐰:
Well it mouth gotta fit, ya know?

The one 💍:
P l e a s e no.

My big baby 🐰:
Im just around the corner. The kids wanted to pick a couple of flowers.

The one 💍: alright.

My big baby 🐰:
I got you a present. Look under ur bedside table.

The one 💍:
Why? What is it????

My big baby 🐰:
Just go look 😘

The one 💍:
Omg... Jungkook... I don't know what to say.
The one 💍:
I can't believe it.
The one 💍:
I'm holding it in my hand and it still doesn't feel real.
The one 💍:
Im going to m u r d e r you. I can't believe you ate my chips and hid the body under MY bedside table! That's cold blooded! Im strangling you istg wtf Jungkook!

Jungkook slips his phone back into his pocket, letting his love angrily text him.

He looks at the kids who hold changed in the flower shop. They both were dressed up neatly, yellow and purple coordinated.

Jungkook looked at the big bouquet of red roses in his hand and patted the 2 velvet boxes in his jacket.

...

"Minseo, you get to go in first." Jungkook whispers and kisses her forehead. He knew that his brother was inside, wanted to make dinner for them (all part of the plan) and he was also set up with a camera.