58

"Dammmnnnnn, Papi got ass!" Jimin howls as Jungkook struts out, striking poses before twerking as Jimin hit both ass cheeks with both of his hands.

"That's... that's a mess." Namjoon sighs next to Yoongi who's watching the two be hoes in the mirror.

"You're dating that one."

"You're about to marry the other."

"Oh- you're right." He says in slow realization.

"Where's the twins?" Jin asks from him spot next to Hobi who's falling asleep on his shoulder. Yujun was watching Jungkook and Jimin in amusement.

"Out there with your parents." Yoongi chuckles. They gathered everyone close that Saturday in this court house and was preparing for their "i do's". It was quick and they weren't sure why they had to dress up at all. They said vows, kissed, signed a marriage certificate and the courthouse let them have like 5 pics n kicked them out.

They weren't too mad because they were also going to get married. They wanted to do their vows and do a celebration of love together. They were just happy they were married.

Last night as they talked in bed, Jungkook said that not only did he want to do it because it's Yoongi he's getting married to, but also that if anything were to happen then he's also the kid's guardian. He's wanted the best for his family and that means coming face to face with possibilities he didn't like.

They all had breakfast together, Hobi and his wife switching the baby between them until Yujun took her so that the two could eat in peace. She was happy with the little on in her arms. She rubbed at her own belly, thinking of how big her baby girl was. She was rounding 6 months old.

2 more months.

"How does it feel to be married?" Jimin whispers to Jungkook who giggles and whispers back to him.

"Like I'll be getting good dick for the rest of my life."

"I hope you know that you don't whisper quietly." His mother giggles and both Jungkook and Yoongi pale while Jimin laughs his head off.

Yoongi looks over at the twins who's talking quietly with Yujun about the baby and Hobi watches his wife eat with a sparkle in his eye.

Jungkook's holds his hand and kisses his temple.

"Forever."

ITS SHORT N A FILLER BUT I NEED IT BEFORE SHIT HAPPENS