Everything must come to an end

Everything Must Come to an End

Letter from CEO

By: Ms. A

I guess this is the end of my journey where I’m hiding my real identity. Everyone, I would like to introduce myself in a very very very nice way. I’m Miss A your CEO/Founder of the Magazine. My *insert all favorites here*. So I guess that’s it for my identity.

I’m kidding. I know you guys are really waiting for this moment, the moment where you can actually know who I really am, and for that I won’t make you wait any longer. But let me tell you a story first.

On my journey where no one knows the real me (real identity), I was able to know who is who. I met new people and met my old friends too. Yes, some of you are actually my friends and some knows me as well. And in a weird way, I was able to know my old friends a lot better. It was fun goofing around with people who’re being a detective/investigator to be able to find out who I am. Many names were mentioned and I could say that some of the guesses were so close and some were actually right. But I didn’t tell you guys that you had the correct answer in the question, “Who is Ms.A?”, because I’m hiding my identity that time and I can’t say that yes you’re right.

Maybe some guesses were right and some were not. But even though your guess is right or wrong, I’m happy that you make time for guessing the real me. And of course, I’m proud of those people who knew me well and was able to justify the real me. One of you actually said that I was *insert guess here* because of the words I used. He’s a great detective, I think? Because even the simple things that pertains to me totally bothers him especially that one time when I refer to call someone using the acronym of his username. He told me that *insert his guess* is the only one who calls that person in that way. You know what, every time you’re making a guess, a smile forms on my lips because I know that you guys are interested in figuring out who is the real me. 

But what I’m happy about is that in my journey where I’m hiding the real me, I knew someone that actually thought that I’m influential, a great adviser, a nice friend and a great observant. At first, I was shocked because that girl who recommended myself to me was not one of my close friends. I was shocked that she knew I exist. I was overwhelmed that someone thought about me that way without even knowing me so well. I remember her exact words were "Si *insert my UN here* fo marerecommend ko. She's great adviser, great observant, nice friend, influential (I think)."

I was able to know people in different ways. I’m happy that some of you recognized me because of words I said and some because of the clues I gave. I knew I turned down some of your guess even though they were right but I had no choice. I need to turned them down so that I can convince you that your guesses were not correct. I know I lied to some of you and pretended to be someone else for the sake of not revealing my identity but I hope you’ll understand. You’ll be able to think that I hid my identity for a purpose and that purpose is I want to build a family where no one was forced to be part of, where everyone was interested to be part of the family, not because of the person who asked them to join but because they think that having the team as a family is a great gift an online reader/writer can have. 

And I’m now ready to reveal my real identity. I’m YourWattyRebel, your one and only Ms.A/CEO.

So I guess, this is the end of hiding from you but the beginning for you to know the real me.

Gusto ko lang idagdag ung time na nagkaroon ng issue na nawala ako. Hindi po ako nawala nun medyo may mga naging OA lang. Sa mga nagalala super thank you kahit sa mga hindi ko kaclose hindi ko alam kung bakit kahit ganun ung nangyari natuwa ako kasi parang nalaman ko kung sino ung mga nagcacare talaga. Especially si Kachuuuumiiiieee, hindi naman talaga kami close ehh. Hindi ko nga alam kung magkakilala naba talaga kami pero sobrang nagcare siya and sobrang saya niya nung nalaman na safe ako at kay Ell(fakedreality) na nagalala kahit wala naman talagang dapat alalahanin. Sorry din Ell last night nung magkausap tayo nagaayos ako ng article nun kaya tunog ng tunog ung chat. Haha. Sorry ilan beses ako muntik na nadulas na ung Mag ang inaayos ko buti na lang hindi.  Hindi ko na iisa isahin ung mga nagalala alam niyo na kung sino ako big thanks guys. 

Gusto ko din Imention si Mickoy (thelazyprince) for being a great detective, you're so good. haha. Ang hirap magreact sa mga hula mo hindi ko alam paano tatakasan.  Kay Alette (Madge_Meggy) Siya ung taong nagrecommend ng sarili ko sa sarili ko. Kay Arcie (EGStryker) na talagang sinabi niya sakin kung ako ba daw si Ms.A sa PM kasi daw parang alam ko mga pinaguusapan namin. Hindi ko alam na palatandain pala itong si Arcie. Kay Ly (AlyLith) na sinabing humanda ako pag nalaman niyang ako lang ito ayun sorry. Ang dami pa pero hindi ko na kayo maisa isa. Basta ayun thank you guys. 

And for my last few words, I want to say that having you guys as a salary in working in this magazine is more than enough because you as my family in the online world is the best salary that I can have.

Sorry for all the dramas. But seriously guys! thank you especially sa aking mga Heads na napaka-active at napakasipag. Masaya ako na hindi ako nagkamali sa pagpili sa inyo. Lalo na sa Vice President ng Article Writing na si EJ (Emtimony) dahil kahit noong una wala ang mga member niya, hindi pa rin siya sumuko sa kanyang team.