Brain Games

Brain Games

By: maDge_meggY

"You know you've got to exercise your brain just like your muscles." -Will Rogers

Brain games can provide brain's health, but it is important to maintain it challenging as well as fun. The brain is the most complicated and complex part of the human being. We have can have great success in life but our performance and ability rely on keeping our brains active, focused, and in shape.

There are hundreds to thousand example of brain games, but I will tackle some. First is the simplest yet the hardest logic game made, 2048. 2048 is a single-player game, created in March 2014 by 19-year-old Italian web developer Gabriele Cirulli, in which the objective is to slide numbered tiles on a grid to combine them and create a tile with the number 2048. 2048 game is a simple yet fantastically addictive puzzle made by Gabriele Cirulli, that test your strategic mind. There is no codes or whatever cheats you can use. To achieve the 2048, you must keep the highest tile in the corner and do not move it. And then play with only 2 (or 3 sometimes) columns or rows, and move the other higher tiles towards the same corner. If you follow this 2048 game strategy, then there is 80% chance to achieve the 2048 tile. The rest of the 20% will rest to your strategic mind. Enjoy!

Next one is the Piano tiles (Don't tap the white tile). Many of you may be familiar of the widely popular mobile app known as Piano tiles (Don't tap the white tile). For those of you that don't know, Piano tiles (Don't tap the white tile), there are two types of square 'tiles', black and white. The objective of the game is to complete a 'board', only hitting the black tile while touching the white tile determines the end of the game. How 'scoring' will work: The player has to either click the correct black tile and score is based on the time completed. This game will test your speed as well as your concentration. Try this and surely you will like it.

Additional is a word game that is smooth, fun and well designed game that's free to play and can offer hours upon hours of entertainment, 4 pics 1 word. The name of the game says it all -- you're given 4 pictures that describe just 1 word, and have to choose from the letters given to find what the word is. That's pretty much all there is to this game, but that's exactly why it's so much fun and easy to spend so much time on it. What are you waiting for? Try now!

Last one, I will tackle is the most popular game in the internet these days, Flappy Bird. It is a single one-button game in which you have to tap consistently to flap the wings of your bird and to attempt to fly between rows of green pipes without coming into contact with them. This game is annoyingly difficult yet a completely addictive game. Addicting in a way, you want to achieve a higher score thru passing between rows of green pipes. Have you tried it? Not yet? Well, play it!