Featured Successful Writer: Jonaxx

by: seulementvous-

What comes up to your mind when you hear names like Bench, Brent, Lex, Troy, Jayden, Rage; The famous Alegria boys;  Wade “Sexy” Rivas, Jacob Buenaventura, Hector Dela Merced;  the Elizalde brothers, Noah and Rozen Elizalde; The Montefalco boys,  Elijah, Azrael, Damon, Josiah. Upon hearing those names, I know automatically a big smile will flash on your face. I exactly know the feeling you get because I’m one of the die-hard fan.

 I may say that these leading men are really to die for! Each of them has their own characteristics and style that will surely make you go insane and go gaga. Yes, insane! You’ll go crazy over them. They’ll make you scream and at the same time feel sad, sometimes you’ll just wonder if these kinds of boys still exist in real life.

These boys have their own leading ladies that will make you feel insecure but to top these pretty girls, these boys’ big love belongs to only one, the queen of all, Queen J. (@jonaxx)

Jonah, with her username @Jonaxx is from Cagayan De Oro and one of the known authors in wattpad; the reads of her works and her followers says it all.  She’s the one responsible why we, fan girls are having a hard time sleeping at night. (Dahil matutulog ka nalang kikiligin ka pa. lol) She started writing in Creative Corner on Candy Mag then was discovered writing in wattpad. Aside from writing she’s also a pre-school teacher in Cagayan De Oro. Will you believe me if I’ll tell you that she’s just 23 years old? Yes. Despite of that age, she was able to create worth reading and very good works which some are actually published now.

Jonaxx or ate Jonah is a noted author not just because of creating hot leading men but also for being a very down to earth person. She isn’t a snob and she mostly visit fan pages dedicated to her. Indeed, she’s very approachable. Like others, she’s a very busy person but she still manages to update her stories every night for her demanding readers.

Si Ate Jonah? She’s is so mabait, napaka humble na tao, super bully (huhu), at ang ganda nya. Super. Maganda ang mga stories nya. From the heart and emotions. Maganda ang plot, pinag-isipan talaga. Lol – One of her friend said.

Si Ate Jonah, ngiti pa lang, hindi ka magkakamaling maging fan niya. Kung gaano siya kasikat, ganoon din siya kahumble. Talentado at mabait. Bonus na lang ang pagiging maganda niya. –Ferlin Rosario, a fan

Ate Jonah? Super humble and kind. Siya yung tipo ng tao na kahit sikat, napaka-down to earth parin and ang ganda niyaaa *u* and sobrang approachable niya, Kahit na pagod na siya nagagawa pa rin niyang mag-update ng stories at tuparin yung requests ng readers niya. –Nicole Degala, a fan

Si ate j? Di ko pa sya nakakausap and such kaya ang masasabi ko lang eh ang galing galing as in super galing nyang gumawa ng story kaya Idol ko yan eh! Saka maganda sya ^^ -Andrea, a fan

Nakakainspire kasi mga sinusulat nya. Bawat character dun sa story hindi naleleft out. May sarisarili silang kwento. Nakakatuwang basahin. Magaling sya magsulat, mabait, at maganda. –A fan

She’s one of the authors I idolize the most and it makes me wonder how she created these kinds of stories that are really flawless and best possible. Hindi ko alam pero parang sya yung author na hindi uso ang writers block. Makikita mo kung gaano ka-consistent ang updates and the ideas of her works are really organized. The plots and twists are really unexpected kaya mahu-hook ka nalang and then you’ll find yourself reading another work of hers or reading that story all over again. Hindi nakakasawa.

The way she manages her characters is really wondrous. Tumatagos sa puso ‘yung mga lines nila. Her stories will take you everywhere and your imagination will really work minsan mapapaikot at mapapasipa ka nalang sa kama.

 If I were you, don’t get lost to the trend. If you don’t want to be left out you must try reading her works if you still haven’t read any.

Dear girls, kung gusto nyong kiligin, umiyak, tumawa, mainis, you must read her stories. I swear there’s something with her guy characters that will make you fall for them deeply. Yung tipo ba na gustong mo nalang pumasok sa wattpad para ma meet sila. Ganon ‘yung feeling. Guys, para sainyo din ‘to. Why not adopt some skills from Wade? Elijah? Jacob? And from the other guy characters, well I’m pertaining to skills on how to treat girls right because honestly they really are ideal. They are someone you wish to spend your forever with.