Pinoy Games

Pinoy Games

Topic: Pinoy Games

by: ravenmondragon

Maraming larong Pilipino ang kung saan ay hindi mo kailangan ng kahit ano kun'di ang sarili mo lang. Ang kakayahan mong makapag-isip at gumalaw ay sapat na para maging interesante and more challenging ang game.

Ang sumusunod ay ilan lamang sa mga larong pinoy:

Patintero (Harangang Taga)

• Ito ay laro kung saan binubuo ng limang miyembro ang bawat grupo, ang taya ay pupwesto sa bawat guhit sa kalsada at iyon ay dapat mong malampasan,  dapat hindi ka mahuli o mahawakan man lang dahil pag nahawakan man lang ang isa sa inyo ay  game over na kayo at kayo naman ang magiging taya. Napakaganda ng larong ito dahil nakakapag exercise na ang mga bata nasisiyahan pa sila.

Luksong-Baka (Jump over the cow)

• Ito 'yong  popular variation ng Luksong Tinik, one player crouches while the other players jump over him/her. The crouching player gradually stands up as the game progresses, making it harder for the other players to jump over him/her. Maganda itong larong ito dahil masasanay kang tumalon.

Luksong-Tinik (Jump over the thorns)

• Two players ang magsisilbing base ng  tinik (thorn) by putting their right or left feet together (soles touching gradually building the tinik). A starting point is set by all the players, giving enough runway for the players to achieve a higher jump, so as not to hit the tinik. Players of the other team start jumping over the tinik, followed by the other team members.

Tsato  (Stick game)

• Ito 'yong laro na two players lang at one flat stick and one short flat piece of wood. Player A  as the hitter and Player B as the catcher, nilalaro ito sa bakuran ng bahaya where you dig a small square hole (slanted) where you put the small wood so it sticks out. Player A hits the wood with the stick so it catches air enough to be hit by the stick. The further the wood gets hit the more points you get (usually counted by the number of stick length Player B on the other hand has to anticipate and catch the small piece of wood to nullify the points and become his turn OR looks forward to Player A to miss hitting the wood) pero medyo ingat na kaoni kapag nilalaro ito baka matamaan ka sa mukha ng maliit na stick.

Tumbang Preso

• Sikat na sikat na laro ng mga pinoy sa kalsada, kahit ilang player ay pwede mag-join.  Ito ang laro kung saan ang preso ay ang magbabantay sa lata, kung saan ay patutumbahin ng kanyang mga kalaro ang lata gamit ang tsinelas (pamato), itatapon nila ang tsinelas at aasintahin ang lata. Pag tinamaan at natumba ang lata mabilis na itinatayo ulit yun ng nagbabantay. If the "pamato" becomes too close to the tin in an upright position, so that the prisoner can step on both with one foot, the owner of the "pamato" becomes the new "prisoner". The prisoner can also tag the players while recovering their "pamato" outside the throwing line. After each throw, a player must recover his "pamato". He should be tagged by the prisoner before he reaches the throwing line, he becomes the prisoner in the next game.