Write to Express, NOT to impress

Write to express, not to impress

TOPIC: Undiscovered story and author

By: Kachuuumiiieee

Usong-uso ngayon ang mga wattpad books na ginagawang libro. This was made into life by the different publishing houses like Summit Popfiction, Viva PSICOM, Life is Beautiful, Pastrybug, and Precious Pages. But still, sa mga napa-publish na librong iyon, mayroon pa ring mga hindi pa nasisilayan ang ganda ng kwento o tinatawag na “UNDISCOVERED”.

Sa bawat istoryang ating nababasa, malaki ang nagiging epekto ng mga ito sa atin. Though marami na ang mga librong nailathala, alam pa rin nating lahat na mayroon pang mga libro at manunulat na hindi pa nadidiskubre at isa na riyan ang kilala nating si @KayeSJ o @thatquirkybabe na mas kilala ngayon bilang si @pilosopongbasha. Si @pilosopongbasha ay naging miyembro ng Wattpad noong August 5, 2013. She has already published 13 books within a year. It includes Kray, The Proposal, Clumsy and Her first Love, Mailbox, Notebook and Pen, Thoughts, The girl with a Purple scarf, Sulat para kay Popoy, Calamansexy Writers, Rated SPG: Super Patay Gutom, Warm Buddies, Dear Ex, and the book with the highest number of reads, Chaks and Chicks in Love which she had just completed a few weeks ago. It has reached 151, 498 reads, 3, 251 votes and 2, 838 comments as of September 15, 2014.

I asked one of her friends, Arcie or also known as @EGStryker, on how she writes her work and he said that this girl is really making late updates because of her writer’s block but she always see to it na malaman ang bawat update nito and in that way, nakakabawi siya sa mga readers who’re longing for her update. She also looks and searches for good pictures and videos to help her readers visualize and feel the moment. Sometimes, she asks her friends some ideas that would help her improve the next scene of her stories even more! We can see the dedication, passion and love of @pilosopongbasha for her work through her stories and through the time she is giving onto them.

Can this undiscovered writer be discovered with the use of her undiscovered stories? This writer really writes to express and not to impress, and that’s the key for she to be discovered.