Escaping Reality

Escaping Reality

Topic: Featured Application Story: Lakserf

By:FRIENDZONED21

“I’m telling you, you’ll regret reading this...”

Everyone knows what a book is, right? A book is a part of your everyday life since you were just a kid until you grow old. But with a long period of time that you spend with your books, have you already discovered that books are secret portals? Yes, a portal to another dimension, but not literally. It’s just that you feel you’re in a different world when you’re reading a book. I know that you are aware of what I’m talking about, you experienced it already right? That you think you’re inside the book you’re reading, and actually, most of the people use books as their escape from reality.

All you need is a wild imagination and more importantly, a good book, ‘cause no matter how wild your imagination is, it won’t work if the book you’re reading is boring and uninteresting. Am I right? But let me tell you a title of a book that you really doesn’t want to read, and it’s a secret why. It is the book entitled Lakserf, a story full of magics, fantasies, actions, adventures, mysteries, and a spice of love and humor. A story about the world of Lakserf.

The world of Lakserf was believed to be built by a great iizard known as Laksen. A wizard who wanted a world of peace, so he spent his life studying about magics hoping that he can get the peace he’s craving for. Until his hardworks have granted him the power to call the seven branches of magic, and right after he obtained it. He used all his might to release the energy of the seven branches of magic until it became one and to his surprise, it formed a world out of nowhere. While the creation of the world was finished, he knew his life was also slowly fading, but he still did it as he hoped that he can attain his dream about world of peace. He sacrificed his own life for the world of Lakserf.

This book was focused on the life and heroic acts of the student in the Valin Academy, an academy found in the City of Orthil where people who wants to learn, enhance, train and study about their magic goes. Valin Academy became the center of the students’ life as right after they graduated in the academy, they will become a senior of the Academy who accepts missions from the principal as their job. And in this academy, there are six types of magic users, the Tai class, Lilac class, Magicus class, Magicus class, Zoidiac class, and Mysticium class, that were based from the branches of magic

Tai class uses their magics inside their inner body to enhance their physical abilities, such as having extraordinary strength, super speed, flexibility and other abilities of their physical body. Tai class id good at and prefers hand to hand combat as they uses their strength for fighting. Tai class is from the branch of magic called Inner Magic. The color of Tai magic is white, you can see the color white illuminating from the person using this kind of magic.

Next is one of the most important class as they play a big role in the world of Lakserf. They are the Lilac class. Support Magic is the branch of their magic and is taught to the students of Lilac which gives them the ability to heal different kinds of diseases, wounds and poisons, they can also creates barriers and other things that can support someone in battle, they also have the power of nature that lets them to control it. Their magic is represented by the color, purple.

Contolling elements are also taught in this academy, specifically in the Magicus class. Magicus students and seniors have the ability to manipulate elements such as, fire, water, wind, earth, lightning and other elements as their magic is from the branch of magic called Elemental Magic. They are also capable of using enchant magic in which they can lay spell on different things. Their magic’s color depends on their elements, like for example, if their element is fire then the light they emits when using their magic is red.

But the mighty wizard Laksen is unaware that he also created another dimension aside from Lakserf, the dimension called Monskerth, where different magical creatures lived. Summoning these magical creatures in Monskerth is what Monskerth class are studying. They use them to aid and accompany them in battle. The strength and type of creature you can summon, reflects your magic’s strength, physical strength, and knowledge about Monskerth. Monskerth’s magic is from the branch Call Magic and is illuminating the color, green

This fantasy story also has a touch of sci-fi, by the Zoidiac class’ presence. They are the class responsible for studying about the branch Technology Magic that allows them to create zoids, produce extraordinary and powerful weapons, converts their body into armors and weapons, research informations using their magic and many more that is connected to technologies. The chosen Zoidiac seniors also have the access to the Mind of Lakserf (MOL) that automatically collects information about the things around Lakserf. Zoidiac’s magic is also represented by color green just like in the Monskerth class.

Lastly, the Mysticium class, they use Spirit Magic as their magic from that branch of magic, and they fight evil spirits and demonic creatures using their charms created by their magic. Mysticium class also has the ability to control their spirit, they can even leave their body and roam around as a spirit. The magic of Mysticium has the same color as the Tai, their magic also emits the color white.

Those are the six classes in the Valin Academy, from the six branches of magic. But the seventh branch still remains a mistery, and it’s for you to discover it. I don’t wanna spoil the fun so it’s up to you now if you want to warp in the world of Lakserf and roam around with the heroic students. I think I have to end this here before I spoil something, but before that, I’ll be leaving an advice to you before reading the Book Lakserf.

“I’m telling you, you’ll regret reading this, as you’ll find it hard to stop reading.”