Possessing The Charts

Possessing the Charts

Topic: Featured Song and Artist

By: TheWingedMessenger45

Spending twelve weeks in the Billboard Hot 100, four in which they were in number six. "Demons" possess that melody in which Imagine Dragons surely captured everyone's attention. The song's deep meaning, not even Adele can roll in it, could be hard to grasp at first due to the feel the song gives off every time it enters your senses.

Have you ever played poker? Not the virtual ones, but to be specific Texas Hold 'em poker. If you're familiar with term "fold" the song's entirety won't be that deep. What I'm saying is that to stay in the game, specifically life, you have to bluff around which necessarily isn't a bad thing. Especially when you see the flaws and mistakes of others yet you still see them made of gold.

You have to know when you'll have to play it right or else your dreams and wishes might fail you, including the ones that you thought who was your saviour. Bringing you down on the verge of tears and despair. 

Then someone comes along.

All of your secrets, you want to hide it from them. But then again you want to protect them from whatever scares you the most, your inner demons.

Typically, most people would just listen to the song then repeat it over and over until they hate it then just leave it in their playlist until someone goes and listens to it in which they rarely bothered to go and understand what the really means, as I've mentioned above already. You have three personas; one for your friends and family, one for your special someone and one you see in the mirror, woven into your soul in a different fashion from the others wherein only you can see and feel.

So I request all of you to listen this chart topper at least once, and I bet you might get possessed. I kid. Not.