Cleverness and Laziness Together As One

Topic: Featured Member

By: autumn_star

Who is MickoyTee? Or well now known as thelazyprince in wattpad? Who is he outside of wattpad? What are the things that he is well known for?

Mickoy is probably the corniest person I have ever met in my whole entire life and yet he can still make you smile with those efforts of his to crack up a joke. Nevertheless, he can also be a very funny person when his funny cells comes to life, like there were times that I will just burst into tears for laughing so hard cause of his jokes. He is that kind of person who seems like he is very quiet but once you get to know him, oh boy! He can be very talkative and crazy, I don't mean it in a bad way, like you guys can just talk about everything, laugh about everything and that's when his music savviness comes in, like he just sends you random lyrics, mostly Taylor Swift songs, especially when he is listening to music while talking to you.

Now, onto his artistic side, I have only known him for a few months but I can tell you right now that drawing is his first love. He loves drawing, designing, editing, and such, and to be honest he is more passionate in drawing than in writing stories; but, don't get me wrong though, he is a very good writer. With all that have been said, there is one thing that is holding him back from making more of his master piece and that is his LAZINESS! He is like the laziest person ever, hence, why he call himself "thelazyprince."

With that stated, he has made tons of stories by now despite the fact that he is a very lazy person, like from novels to short stories to one shots to poem. And what's amazing about his writing self is that he has a very diverse genre like he has mystery/thrillers, sci-fi, romance, and tragic, his specialty. For mystery/thrillers there are Huling Pag-Ibig (on-going) and Huling Bakasyon (hiatus); then for sci-fi he has Extinction (hiatus); for romance and with a little spice of tragic there's his What If's series like What If Cinderella Never Left Her Shoes? (completed), What If Ariel Never Got Her Voice Back? (on-going), What If Snow White Never Bit The Apple? (on-going), and What If Belle Never Saved The Beast? (soon). His One shots and poems are located some place else, he has a second account for it in wattpad, @rainquotes_.

I know he'll hate me for doing this but hey I just followed direct orders from the President! Well, anywho I didn't give a lot of details about him cause he will surely kill me if I do so, lol just kidding, but yeah this pretty much sums up the Mickoy Tee that I've got to know from the past months that I became friends with him.