Fairytail (Feari Teiru)

Featured Anime: Fairytail (Feari Teiru)

By: JustThirdy

"Yo! Are you looking for Amazing Anime Action? with full of Adventure & awesome Magics? Fairytail might be the best anime that you're looking for..."

-Lucy Heartfilia is a young celestial wizard who runs away from home to join Fairy Tail, a rambunctious wizards' guild whose members are famous for their overly destructive antics. She is invited into the guild by Natsu Dragneel, a Dragon Slayer wizard from Fairy Tail with the abilities of a dragon, who travels the land of Fiore with his partner Happy, a blue flying cat, in search of his foster parent, a dragon named Igneel who had disappeared seven years earlier. Lucy forms a team with Natsu and Happy, and are later joined by an ice wizard Gray Fullbuster and an armored female wizard Erza Scarlet. The five take on various missions together, including the subjugation of illegal "dark" guilds and demons created by the ancient dark wizard Zeref.

-The Story is all about Magic, Adventure, Action & Friendship na may halong kwela na talagang tatangkilikin ng mga bata & matanda.  it revolves around the Celestial Wizard Lucy at ang guild na Fairytail, kung nasaan lahat ay related sa Magic!, She also found a set of Friends who are always there for her no matter what happened & travel around the world with adventure & making friends along the way.

- Fairytail is a TV Animation of the Original manga Create by Hiro Mashima & Directed by Shiji Ishijira. Una itong pinalabas sa TV Tokyo noong October 12, 2009 at its still on going until now!

They became more popular noong magkaroon sila ng OVA Special crossover entitled : Rave x Fairytail & Fairytail the Movie : Phoenix Priestess directed by Masaya Fujimori.

- Its a must-watch! Guys kasi its not that typical anime you've seen on TV it had more broader story & moral lessons that you might learn.

SEIYUU:

Aya Hirano (Lucy)

Tetsuya Kakihara (Natsu)

Yuichi Nakamura (Grey)

Sayaka Ohara (Erza)

Rie Kugimiya (Happy)

Satomi Satō (Wendy)

Yui Horie (Carla)

Producer: A-1 Pictures & Bridge

Director: Shiji Ishihira