How Law of Interaction Unite Them?

Topic: Watty Love Team: DAGAPOREBER

By: Emtimony

"For every reaction, there is always an equal and opposite reaction."

This is Sir Isaac Newton's third law of motion, the Inertia. It best describes what is 'DAGAPOREBER'.

It was all started on Summer of 2014, there was this girl on Wattpad named KateStefhBautista passed by on GuitaristMike's message board and posted, "You left me again." It was because the boy logged-out without biding a goodbye. The girl was left dumbfounded.

Ilang sandali lang ay bumalik ang lalaki at sinabing nawalan lang daw ng internet but their friend, DyosaK_, posted to his message board, "Uy, Prince! You left insan again daw!" Noong mga oras na iyon ay ang tawagan ni GuitaristMike at DyosaK_ ay 'Prince and Princess', and for KateStefhBaustista and DyosaK_ was 'insan'.

Nalaman ni DyosaK_  ang tawagan ng dalawa nang araw ring iyon na Mickey at Minnie. Alam naman nating sila ay isa sa Disney Couples so they was enntitled as couples that time which was not true but only best of friends.

Mula rin noong araw na iyon, umisip sila ng title at iyon na nga ang DAGAPOREBER.

But the story doesn't ends here. A challenge came and it made them broken. Not broken hearted but broken bestfriends. Nag-away ang dalawa at dahil dito, nag-deactivate ng account si Mickey, GuitaristMike.

Everything have changed. Literal din silang nagbago. KateStefhBautista changed her username to Kachuuumiiieee, and DyosaK_ to HisRain.

Ngunit isang araw, bumalik ang isang taong may username na GuitaristMike_, a desperate one. A desperate man who wants Minnie back.

Subalit lumutang din bigla si MDeeAlvarez and he claims to be the real Mickey. The first was a fake and the later was the real.

Hindi raw kasi mahanap ni Real Mickey si Minnie sa Wattpad dahil nga nagpalit na ito ng username. But he didn't gave up and as a result, he atlast found his Minnie. Bumalik ang friendship nila at kasabay nito ay ang pagbalik ng 'DAGAPOREBER'.

Nang dahil din sa reunion na ito ay nagkaroon ng one-day-trend sa Wattpad's Trending Tags featuring #DAGAPOREBER.

Newton's third law of motion which was Inertia truly applied to these two users. If the girl haven't done that action, the boy might have no reaction.

We humans are the responsible for their own actions and these actions has an equal and opposite reaction. Actions is the decisions of man, and the outcomes is the reaction. However, all decisions don't have positive outcome always. Nevertheless, the negative one is not a mistake. It is just a reflection for men. It is a lesson that we ought to know.