Art: Doodle Mode (Streetwise Style)

ART: Doodle Mode (Streetwise Style)

By: JustThirdy

Are you bored of your old pair sneakers in your closet? Your plain white tee & Boring stuffs in your room like bags, caps, & jeans? Hey! Wag mong tapon yan! Lets do a makeover! Say goodbye to old, plain, boring stuff and say hello to funky new ones!

Here's how it works! 

Steps

1. Gather all your supplies.

As much as possible. Lets keep it cheap.  at pasok sa budget!

-old Shoes, old Tshirt or anything you want to have a makeover. Kailangan yung gamit na the older the better.

-Newspapers; gamitin nyo yun luma syempre. Gagamitin natin to para patungan ng Sapatos, Tee, or anything that you'll gonna personalize.

-Paints; you should have the Primary colors and the white. Ask for your dad, kung meron man sa budega nyo. O kung wala you can go buy acrylics & latex paints yung small size & go to the cheapest hardware. You can also to Expressions or National Bookstore.

-Pencils

-Sharpie markers/ Optional/

-Emultion ; mabibili 'to sa mga hardware. O kung may sealer na kayo you can still use it.

-References /Optional/

-Music

-And a Brain 

2. Get some newspaper and spread it on a table.

-It is best to do this sa labas ng bahay. Get your stuff and place them on top of the newspaper. Make sure the environment is clear of any valuable objects.

3. (For shoes) Crumple up some newspaper and place it inside the shoes.

This will prevent any paint from getting inside and help keep the shoe stable while you are decorating.

4. Decorate!

This is the fun part. You can make a patterns, or just glue on random things- just remember to be creative! You can use other designers as inspiration. You can imitate the popular Adidas stripes on your shoes! Or Put some Cute o gore Monsters in your tee.

5.At kung magaling ka na artist, you can draw something on your shoes and tee with newly-bought (and therefore sharp) Sharpie Markers , Paints & Patches.

6. Have friends sign or doodle on the shoes and shirt.

It will allow everyone to have a fun experience, express feelings (make sure they're positive. You don't want anyone reading anything mean about you) and preserve memories!

7. (For shoes)Replace solid-colored shoelaces with rainbow, colorful and/ or sparkly ones. Dapat din babagay sa design na gusto nyo. 

& after matuyo ang paints na nilagay niyo. You can coat it with the sealer or emultion. Para tatagal ang ginawa nyo.

8. Show off your beautiful new shoes & New Tee!

Tips:

Converse shoes look really neat tie-dyed and it won't stain the rubber!

Kung may lumang Converses, or the shoes are made of thin material, sew patches!

Add Stripes

The most important point is to enjoy making the shoes and the Tee, be confident wearing your own personalized creation, and have fun! Be proud of it!

Ideas:

Make Doodles

If you would like a picture drawn on your shoes but cannot draw free-hand, Gumamit kayo ng stencil. They can be bought cheaply at craft stores such as National Bookstores or Expressions'

Don't paint the inside. You might find paint on your socks once you take them off. It's like when you paint your toes. It does come off.

Get Signatures!

Use unique shapes!

For a ghetto/punk look, cover your shoes in duct tape.

A cute idea is to have all your friends sign your shoes in different colors of permanent markers.

Enhance with Polka dots! And Monsters! O kung anong patternrs you want to fill the spaces.

Anything fun to decorate with, such as feathers, Sharpies, pieces of material/ scrap, stencils, glitter, or paint. Sa katunayan the list of materials you can use is never-ending! Kung anong makikita nyo as long as you are creative, magagawa at magagawa nyo yan 

So, I hope that would help you out sa mga lumang gamit nyo sa bahay & if you make one, dont forget to post it on Facebook ‪#‎WattMagDoodleStuff‬