Fantastic Fandoms

Fantastic Fandoms

Topic: Fandoms

By TilapiangWriter

Masayang maging isang Fan. Lagi kang may kakaibang kasiyahang madarama sa tuwing mapapanuod o makikita ang isang bagay o tao na iyong hinahangaan. But is it not lonely to be the only fan inside the room? Iyong tipong walang may balak na mang hiram ng music player mo dahil alam naman nilang puro mga kanta naman ng KPOP ang laman ng playlist mo? Iyong walang nakikitili sa'yo sa tuwing lalabas ang katawan ni Ian Somerhalder sa wall ng facebook mo? At walang may ganang makinig sa'yo kapag puro si Elijah Montefalco na lang ang laman ng bibig mo? Well now, you don't have to feel all of this and you will never be that lonely again. Thanks to the fantastic fandoms of our lives.

Joining a fandom is really fun. You don't just find and meet people that have the same interest as yours but you also have the chance to make new friends. For most people that have been a member of a fandom for a very long time already, the say that it has been a great experience. And probably it is the best thing they have ever done.

Wala naman talagang steps para maging isang certified member ka ng isang fandom. Wala ka rin namang membership fee na kailangang bayaran just to be a part of it. Basta alam mo lang sa sarili mo na gusto mo ang ginagawa mo at pinapasaya ka nito. At siyempre to be a certified member of a famdom dapat kilala mo kung sino ang iniidolo mo and you should always give your support. Iyong tipong kahit pinapaulanan na siya/sila ng batikos ay hindi ka pa rin nagpapaapekto at patuloy ka pa ring naniniwala sa kanyang/kanilang kakayahan.

Paano nga ba nag-uumpisa ang pagiging isang Fan?

Maybe it goes like this. Sa una, napahinto ka lang sa paglalakad ng narinig mo ang intro ng One Thing ng One Direction. And you get more hooked after Liam Payne hit the first stanza.

"I've tried playing it cool

But when I'm looking at you

I can’t ever be brave

'Cause you make my heart race"

Then when the chorus came you have totally forgotten why you were walking in the first place.

"So get out, get out, get out of my head

And fall into my arms instead

I don't, I don't, don't know what it is

But I need that one thing

And you've got that one thing"

You sang didn't you? Well do not worry there's nothing to be guilty about it, because that is only a proof that you were so captivated by the song. And it also shows that you have the ever famous last song syndrome. Because you just can't stop singing that song and it got stuck in your head. No matter how hard you try to wipe it off, it just won't. Even if you try singing a new song you will just end up with “And you got that one thing.”

Yes it is frustrating. So the next thing you will do is go on line and search for that song, download it to your phone and that's it. Pero akala mo lang pala 'yun. Because while you're listening to that song you will also get curious to who the singer is. So you don't just go and gather information about 'One Thing' you also go and gather information about One Direction. And the next thing you know, you're already a Directioner.

Directioners are one of today's biggest fandom. They are just scattered all throughout the world! Mapalalaki, babae, teenager, dating teenagaer lahat sila ay buong-buo ang suportang ibinibigay sa 1D. And honestly, nakakatakot silang banggain! For they won’t back out on you if with you mess with their favorite boys! Want a tip? DON'T YOU EVER say, "I hate One Direction." out in public. Dahil malay mo, hindi mo alam mayroon palang directioner sa likod mo. And that would not be a very good thing.