Tall, Dark and Handsome

By: TheWingedMessenger45

Gotcha! You thought this was some writing for a hot and sexy guy? WRONG! But I do agree with the hot and sexy part; who doesn't like those luscious sweetness caressing your tongue, coating it in an angelic manner, its long, long figure skating down your throat, and just one look makes you greedy for more.

Dark chocolate, milk chocolate, white chocolate, etc. Everyone's most favored weight gaining guilty pleasure. That's not completely true though. It can help you lose weight, specifically for the dark chocolate. If you ever decide to grab one bar and on a weight loss program, do keep in mind that the cacao percentage should be at least 70% to keep the bittersweet attitude of our eight-pack beauty.

Studies and research show that the darker the chocolate the more effective it is in helping you lose weight. How? It distresses the body's cravings for salty snacks, fatty foods and sweet treats. Talk about treason. Don't rely on it all too much though, it still has tons of fat and sugar when you eat a whole bar. You should only have a square, no bigger than your thumb for it to do its magic.

Losing weight doesn't just take overnight, and so does eating a single square before or after every meal. Exercising everyday and a great diet plan still overpowers any quick magic to lose weight.