Jamal- "I found this really cute meme and it reminded me of you"

A/n: here's a Jamal one as I feel like Im neglecting him.
Description: your at your house studying when Jamal comes over.
Warnings: none
******
I sat crossed legged on my bed, my note pad on my lap as I wrote what I needed down. All around me I had my notes from my class. I honestly couldn't wait to be done so I could go and spend time with my friends. My parents told me I wasn't allowed to go out till I finished all my school work. They had been strict about my grades as they wanted me to do better then them. I let out a sigh placing my pen down for a second, my hand was starting to cramp from the amount of writing I was doing. I pushed my hair over my shoulder before looking up and stretching my neck. When I first started it I thought I was going to finish it quickly but that wasn't what happened. I reached over to my bedside table and grabbed my phone off the side, I had a bunch of messages from our group chat. I clicked on them scrolling through them, most of them were nonsense the last one was from Monse asking were I was. I quickly typed a reply letting them know that I was stuck doing work at home. Everyone had decided to go out and just hang out while I was stuck here. I locked my phone placing it back on the side.

Another twenty minutes passed when I heard a knock at my door.
"Yeah?" I called as I looked over at the door.
"It's me" the door opened revealing Jamal standing there with a smile. "I brought my notes, I thought they might help" I furrowed my eyebrows looking at Jamal. Don't get me wrong it was sweet but out of everybody in our group I took the most notes. Jamal entered my room then shut the door.
"So why are you really here?" I asked.
"To bring you my notes" he held them up innocently. "Plus I didn't want to leave my girlfriend alone" I smiled as he added the last part.
"So are they actually your notes" I pointed to the paper with in his hand. He made a really face.
"Do you think I can lie to you parents" I let a laugh, he was the worst liar so.
"True" I moved over on the bed tapping the now empty spot. Jamal made his way over to the spot sitting at the edge.
"So what what happened to hanging with he others?" I questioned.
"I was but then I found this really cute meme and it reminded me of you" I looked at him.
"Really?" I laughed.
"Swear. And I promise it was cute" I rolled my eyes before moving closer to him as I carried on with my work.

I spent the next hour finishing my work with Jamal, who attempted to help me but wasn't much help but I allowed him to think he was. He was really sweet and kind. I love spending time with the group as a whole but I sometime preferred when it was just me and Jamal.
"Finally" Jamal said dramatically as I collect all my papers together.
"Finally" I repeated standing up off the bed and walking over to my school bag placing the work inside so that it didn't get lost.
"So what do you want to do know?" He asked.
"I could go get something to eat" I stood looking at him.
"Now your talking" he stood up fast. "Where to?"
"Hmmm Dwayne's" I smiled.
"Out of everywhere you pick my dads place" I nodded with a smile.
"Hey it has the best food" Jamal walked over to the door opening it. "Come on then" he made and exit gesture. I smiled walking out the door. I called out to my parents letting them know I had finished my work and was going out to eat.

I spent the rest of the night with Jamal, most of it was spent laughing. He eventually showed me the meme he was speaking about earlier and I had to admit it was cute.

****
Honestly I don't know where this one
was going.
Hope you enjoyed
X