Jamal- "You look like you want to rip my head off"

Description: Just a small Jamal one
Warnings: None
******************************************
I sat in my bed finishing the last bit of my drawing for art class, I hated and loved the class. I loved drawing, painting, basically anything that let me be creative but when it was to be done for a class it became a drag. I'd put it off to the last minute and then just panic about it, whether I'd finish it on time or if it was good enough. I looked at the picture before placing the pencil down and stretching my hand, I swear it wasn't natural to have you hand in a certain position for about an hour but the things you do. I stood up placing the drawing to one side so that I didn't wreck it. As I placed the drawing down my bedroom door opened revealing Jamal. I looked at him as he stood at the door.
"Okay, what did I do?" He asked looking at me concern on his face.
"What do you mean?" I questioned walked over to my bed and sitting on the edge as Jamal shut my bedroom door.
"You look like you want to rip my head off" he made he way over to me so he was standing in front of me. I let out a laugh as I looked up at the boy, he really thought I was angry at him.
"Sorry, that's just how my face works" Jamal let out a sigh. "Why do you always think you did something wrong?" I asked him as he sat down.
"Because I apparently always do" I smiled weakly at the boy.
"No you don't, I can't remember the last time you did something wrong." I leant back in the bed.
"What about when I dug up the schools football field" he looked over at me.
"Yeah but that was to get the roller world money" I shrugged. "Which kind of ended up saving Cesar" I mean not really but I wasn't going to say that.
"You mean Oscar just took it" I shook my head. "Yeah you do" I rolled my eyes.
"Anyway why are you here? Not that I don't enjoy spending time with you" I asked him.
"Well Monse is being Monse, Cesar with the santos and Ruby's spending time with Mario so..." I sat up pretending to be shocked.
"So I'm a last option" I looked away pretending to be hurt.
"What no!" Panic in Jamal's voice.
"I'm fucking with you J" I laughed grabbing my pillow and hitting him with you.
"You're a jerk" he held the pillow against him.
"Yeah" I laughed.

****
Sorry it's short but yeah,
I wanted to update this book.
I hope you liked.
Request are open
Feel free to message me
X