Cesar- "I might be too"

Description: Cesar comforts the reader after she finds some tragic news out.
Warning; none
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I sat on the bench just outside the school building my hand covering my mouth as I tried to stop the tears falling down my face, my hair falling to the front. I tried to go through the last two days acting like everything was okay. I had been so excited for the school dance but now it was the furthest thing from my mind. The week started off great, my crush Cesar had asked me to the dance, I was happy till I made the discovery...

2 Days Ago...
I walked down the road but stopped when I heard a voice call out to me,
"Y/N!" I turned to see Cesar quickly walking up to me.
"Hey" I smiled at the boy, Cesar was my crush and the other day he'd asked me to be his date so right now we weren't together but were.
"So I have a big favour to ask you" I looked at the boy nodding for him to continue. "So basically I was wondering if you had a blazer or anything that I could borrow for the dance" he looked down before looking back up.
"Your going to wear a blaze?" I questioned slightly teasing.
"Well I'm taking a gorgeous date got to try and match that" I shook my head looking down at my feet.
"I think my dad should have something" I replied. Cesar nodded as the two of us stood in silence for a while. "I should head home and find that blazer for you"
"I'll walk you" I just nodded as the two of us made our way to my house.
It wasn't much longer of a walk.
"I'll pick you up from here around six" he smiled at me before turning a walking away.
"See you" I said as he walked off. I pulled my keys out my pocket and unlocked the door pushing it open. "Mamá!" I called out placing my bag down.
"In the kitchen Mijah" she replied, I looked around before walking into the kitchen.
"Where dad?" I asked sitting down at the dining table, my mom stood by the sink placing a cup on the side.
"At work, he's working late again." She replied with a sigh.
"He wouldn't mind if I let Cesar borrow a blazer would he?" I asked her. She stood still for a second, I could tell she was thinking it over. She then turned to me.
"I don't see why, he'll just have to return" she smiled grabbing the washing cloth.
"Of course mamá" I smiled standing up walking past her and towards my parents room.

My parents room was your typical parents room, I feel like when you turn a certain age they all start to look the same. I walked over to there wardrobe and opened it, I looked over at my dads wardrobe and started to go through it. My dad had a total of three blazers, one was too big so I put it back and was left with a Navy blue blazer and a black one. I placed the two on the bed and stood back taking the both in. After a few minutes pondering I placed the Navy one back and started to take the black one of the hanger. I placed the blazer back on the bed running my hands over the blazer flattening it, it was working till my hands ran over the pocket, there was a bump sticking out of the pocket. I rolled my eyes thinking that my dad has just left a pen in his pocket, I reached in to the pocket and pulled the object out. Now realising how wrong I was. It was a gold lipstick tube. You'd think no big deal maybe it's my moms except my mom didn't wear light pink lipstick or any lipstick at all, she wasn't a huge fan of makeup. I could feel anger building up inside of me, part of me wanted to storm out and tell my mom but would she believe me, would me dad just lie or come up with an excuse. I grabbed the blazer and pocketed the lipstick as evidence for the future. I walked down the hall and to the living room placing the blazer down.
"You found one Mijah" I turned to see my mom smiling at me, I just nodded I didn't trust my voice at the moment. I didn't say anything the rest of the night, I stayed in my room and refused to come out when my dad came home.

The day after I waited outside his office and saw him with my own eyes cheating. The woman had to be about twenty five, she was no where near as beautiful as my mom. I watched as the two flirted outside his office building he had no shame at all. Again I spent that night locked in my room, I mean I had learnt that my family was going to be ripped apart. I was most likely never going to have family holidays with both my parents together. My mom always told me to never stay with a cheater so there's no way she will.

Present...

More tears came down my face as I thought about the last couple of days.
"Y/n..." I heard a voice quietly say. I sniffed looking up at the person, there stood Cesar. "You okay?" He quickly walked over sitting next to me and placing a hand on my back. I shook my head in response to his question. "Want my to walk you home?" He questioned rubbing circles in my back.
"No" I sniffed looking over at him. I didn't want to go home, I didn't want to face my parents. Not telling my mom the truth, knowing my dad lying to her.
"Whatever's bothering you you can tell me" more tears came down my face as Cesar spoke, he didn't say anything else he just pulled me closer to him. We spent minutes sat with my resting my head against his chest as he stroked my hair in a calming matter. When I finally got my tears under control I pulled away and looked over at him.
"My dad is cheating on my mom. I found lipstick in his blazer that doesn't belong to my mom" Cesar looked from me to the blazer his was wearing.
"This blazer?" He pulled at the clothing with disgust. I nodded. Without saying anything Cesar pulled them blazer off and threw it on the floor.
"Cesar! You can't just do that" I stood up and grabbed the jacket off the floor. I placed the jacket on my lap and rested my head against his shoulder. "I hate men" I sighed.
"Me too." I smiled at Cesar's reply, not getting defensive. "Men are assholes. I might be too, I don't know yet" I took my head off his shoulder and looked at him shaking my head.
"You're not an asshole" I smiled kissing the boys cheek.

••••
Hope you guys liked.
Also send me some guy and girl face claims (like ones to use for stories). It can be anyone, need to be under like 25-ish. It's for a story I'm writing but I don't want to use the typical people so I'm asking you guys.
X