Oscar~ "Dont blame me for his failings"

Description: y/n is dating Oscar. Y/n little sister is best friends with Cesar and tells y/n that Oscars kicked Cesar out.
Warnings: swearing.
Y/S/N = Your sisters name
***************************
I was sat on the couch finishing folding the last of the washing. I had the windows open so there was a slight breeze, music playing in the background. Even though it was only the second of January it was rather warm. I picked my phone up checking the time, half past six. I was expecting y/s/n back any second, she spent the last two days at Monse's. The pair of them had spent New Years at a party that Ruby had put together, our parents were on vacation so it was up to me to sort everything around here so letting her stay at Monse's helped. I let out a sigh as I stood up grabbing a pile of washing and moving it to the table for y/s/n to put in her room. As I placed them on the table the front door opened, I turned to look over at the door to see y/s/n walking in placing her bag on the floor as she took her shoes off.
"¿Qué tal fue?" I asked.
"I guess it was fine" her face told a different story.
"What's wrong?" I asked walking closer. She bite her lip before looking at the ground. "Y/s/n tell me, whatever it is I can help" I said.
"I don't know" she sighed still not looking at me.
"Y/s/n" I said more sternly.
"Fine but you need to not over react" she said looking up at me. I rolled my eyes before speaking.
"I won't" y/s/n then walked past me and towards the couch sitting down, I took a seat next to her placing my hand on hers.
"It's Cesar" she said staring at her hands"
"What about Cesar?" I asked before she could speak again.
"Oscar kicked him out and won't let him go back" I took a deep breath trying to remain as calm as possible. "He won't do anything at all to help him, he doesn't even care if he dies" y/s/n said her voice breaking. I stood up walking towards the front door. "Where are you going?" Y/s/n asked as she stood up.
"I'm going to talk to Oscar" I opened the door.
"No, y/n please. You said you wouldn't over react" she pleaded.
"Fine" I replied shutting the door but there is no way I wasn't going to let this go. "How about you take that washing into your room and sort it out" I said crossing my arms across my chest. Y/s/n nodded picking the washing up and taking it to her room. As soon as she was out of view I opened the door quietly and exited shutting it quietly. I started heading in the direction of Oscars house.

As I placed reached his house I took everything in, in the front there was the usual Santos sitting about, I couldn't see Oscar. I made my way over.
"Wheres Oscar?" I asked crossing my arms.
"Round the back his fixing something on his car" a girl answered. I nodded my head heading to the back gate pushing it open.
"Oscar" I called out walking to were he was, he turned round grabbing a cloth and wiping his hands on it.
"Y/n" he said surprised as I hadn't messaged like I usually do when I came over. Once he finished wiping his hands he walked forward causing me to take a step back, surprise on his face but he quickly covered it up. "What brings you here?" He asked.
"How could you?" I asked, Oscar instantly knew what I was talking.
"Don't" he just replied.
"Don't, is that all that you've got to say, your meant to be his brother" I said trying to keep my voice at a normal level so that no one else could hear us.
"He failed" Oscars just shrugged as if it was nothing.
"And whose fault is that" I replied.
"Don't blame me for his failings" he's voice carried more anger in it know.
"You gave him an impossible task, your his brother you should have know that he wouldn't have been able to do it" I took a step forward. I waited for Oscar to reply but he didn't. "You know Oscar I thought you were better then this but obviously I was wrong" I looked down shaking my head before walking off.
"Y/n!" Oscar finally spoke as I walked off but I didn't bother to look back.

*****
Hope you guys liked.
Also request are open
Also sorry that it's short
X