Latrelle- "why are you glaring at me?" (Part 2)

Description: This is part two to the first Latrelle imagine I did in this book. I know it was a long time ago but it's here now.
Warnings: swearing (pg, I guess)
****************************************
I kept my head down as I made my way to my locker, I opened it. I threw my books in slamming the locker shut again. He has no right, I took a deep breath in trying to calm myself.
"Hey, you okay?" Monse said walking up to me with a smile.
"I'm fine" my voice still had anger in it.
"Obviously your not, what did that asshole do?" She questioned crossing her arms.
"Nothing" I said rather quickly, I knew that this was going to raise suspicion with monse.
"Do I need to kick his ass?" She walked towards me.
"Monse Just drop it, please" I looked at her meeting her gaze.
"Okay I will" She uncrossed her arms holding them up. I nodded.
"Let's just get to our next class" I was more calm now.
"Sure" Monse walked ahead, I knew that she knew that something was up but knew not to push it.

We finally made our way to our next class, art. The only bad part about this is that Monse sits a way from me while Latrelle sits practically next to me. I ignored his gaze all throughout the class. I wasn't going to give him the satisfaction. After an hour of class it was time to head out for a break.
"I'm going to meet the Cesar, I'll see you in the usual place" Monse waved walking the opposite way to me. I smiled making my way to where we would usually hang out. Before I could reach my destination someone pulled me into an empty classroom.
"Get the hell off me!" I yelled pushing the person away from me, I turned seeing Latrelle. "What the hell!"
"I wanted to talk" he replied calmly.
"So you ask to talk" I said.
"But you would have said no" he wasn't wrong. "See I'm right" I rolled my eyes crossing my arms.
"Whatever, what do you want?" I looked him up and down. Don't get me wrong Latrelle was super hot but that doesn't get rid of his shitty actions.
"I want to talk about last summer" he replied.
"No, never" I turned to walk back out the door but Latrelle grabbed my wrist stopping me.
"Y/n please" I turned to look at him and he knew I couldn't say no to him.
"What about last summer" Latrelle released my wrist letting it fall to my side.
"I wasn't ashamed, I wasn't ashamed of you..." he trailed off looking at me.
"Didn't seem that way" I laughed looking away from him and to the side.
"There was a lot going on that I couldn't tell you, alright" I didn't reply, I didn't look at him. "Do you regret it?" He questioned. Do I? The memories of last summer coming back.

It all started with a simple kiss that was meant to not mean anything but of course it did. That kiss led to us hanging out and talking for hours which lead to us sleeping together. I don't want to regret it, I mean he was my first, I don't want to regret my first. I also don't regret those nights just talking and getting to know him.
"No" I replied to him. "I don't regret it" I looked him in the eyes so he knew I meant it.
"I don't either" he said as we still looked at each other in the eyes, I was the first to break looking down. "So where do we go from here?" He asked.
"What do you mean?" I looked up meeting his gaze.
"I mean, what are we?" He signalled between the two of us.
"We're Nothing, just because I don't regret it doesn't mean I forgive you for just ignoring me, or when I did try to speak to you, you just acted like I was nothing" I replied. I know he said he had a lot going on but how hard would it have been to message me and just say that. I would have been fine if he had but he didn't. Latrelle didn't say anything, I nodded my head before turning and walking out the classroom.
"Y/n" Latrelle said opening the classroom door catching up to me.
"What now?" I stopped turning back to him.
"Can't we just give us a try. I won't ignore you or blow you off. I promise" he replied.
"Why should I?" I questioned.
"Because for starters I really like you, I like the late night conversation, just the two of us hanging out, your the one person I trust the most. So will you?" I could tell that Latrelle was being genuine.
"Okay" I took a step closer to him.
"Okay" latrelle repeated with a smile.

****
I hope you guys liked it.
I had no idea how to end it,
Request are open,
Feel free to message me
X