▬ 𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐞.

Josiah Lahote, active soldier in the army, finally returns home where he meets the fierce Leah Clearwater and the love of his life

Leah Clearwater, shapeshifter, meets her lifelong imprint Josiah Lahote when she had given up hope on ever finding him.

This is their story

◣▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔◢

║𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞!║

⋆∴༄ Hello! I just want to start off and say that I am really excited to write this story! It has been awhile since I wrote "Safe Heaven," and I was itching to go back and write another fanfiction. Anyways I've had this fanfiction in mind for a while, but I just haven't had a chance to write. And as you can tell this is going to be a Leah Clearwater fanfic!!

This story takes place after Breaking Dawn pt. 2 which means that it's an AU. Also I want to mention that I do not know much about the military or the army, but I did some research before writing it and I hope I got it right; if not then please bring it to my attention so I can fix it.

Thank you and please enjoy "Salute."

║𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑!║

I do not own any characters of the Twilight: Saga; however, I do own my own characters such as Josiah and Liam ☺

+ Mentions of violence, PTSD, blood

{I will make sure to add a warning in each chapter that includes any of the following}

║𝐔𝐏𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐃𝐔𝐋𝐄║

Once a week on SATURDAYS

This story takes place in my 'Imprints' series, but you don't have to read any of the other fics to understand this one, but you can if you wish, as some of my original characters will make appearances in this story. However, I haven't posted any of the other fics but they will be coming, soon, after I finish this book. Also I know it says book four and that was on purpose; I am not planning on going in order with the books ― I hope you guys don't mind.

☾ radiantmoonx ☽