Ch.3 Movies with dad!

(Lily)

I heard the front door open and it was 7:00 at night the normal time dad gets home. He knocked on my door and I said "come in" "hey baby girl what cha doing?" "Nothing just watching full house" "oh cool hey I was thinking you wanna go to the movies?" "Yeah! That sounds fun!" "Ok get ready and when you get done we will go ok" "yep!" I get out of bed and I curl my hair then I put on some black leggings and then I put on a white shirt then I put my jean jacket on with my pink and navy blue infinity scarf. I walked over to my shoes and put on some black boots then I got my black Bennie and put it on and then I got my phone and Vera Bradley purse and walked down to the living room.

"You look cute! Are you ready?" "Yep let's go" we went out to my dads white range rover and I got in and dad did too then he pulled out of the drive way. Here we come movies!!!!!!

We get to the movies and get out of car.

We go inside and dad said "what do you wanna watch?" "Umm" I turned my head to the right and I wish I didn't because I saw the person that I do not want to see right know. Harry waved at me and mouthed "nice outfit!" I looked down and the other people that was laughing was Louis, and Zayn, and Liam. Niall wasn't laughing. "What's wrong?" "Nothing dad" he smiled at me and I said "how about we watch Godzilla" "that's what I was thinking" we got out tickets and popcorn and sodas.

We got in and sat down at the very top because Harry and them are watching the same thing as us. The movie started and we started eating the popcorn. Half way through the movie dad went to the bathroom. Lord please don't let them see me amen. "Hey fat ass" I heard Zayn. Harry whispered in my ear "if your dad wasn't here I would beat you to a plump so your lucky for now" I was shaking they went and sat back down laughing.

Dad came back not long after that and he said "what did I miss" "nothing really" "oh good" I smiled and he smiled back and we watched the movie.

After the movie was done we walked to the car. "Hey we to go to the store I got to get some stuff for supper ok" "ok" we went to the store and when we walked in dad said "ok we are making pasta house salad so I will go get the lettus and you go get the other ingredients ok" "yep" I got the other ingredients and I put them in the cart. I dropped some some oil and it broke because it was a glass bottle "shit" I tried to pick up the glass and then I saw a boy with converse on and he said "it's ok I got it" I looked up and it was niall "You work here" "yeah I started last month" he smiled at me and I smiled back after he got it cleaned up I said "than-" "your welcome" I smiled and was about to walk off but Niall stopped me and said "I'm sorry for the way the boys act to you how they bully you every day and I'm sorry I feel horrible that I let that happen I stopped being friends with them at the movies when they was laughing at you in the lobby in the movies. I will never treat you that way, here is my number You want to be friends and the boys are behind this it is just me and you talking" I smiled "that would be wonderful here let me see your phone and I will put my number in and you can put yours in mine" "ok" I gave him my phone and he gave me his. We put our numbers in and gave him his phone back and he gave mine back. "Thanks" we sai at the same time and we laughed. Niall gave me hug and I hugged him back and I said " I will see you later niall" "ok I will text you later ok" "ok" we walked off from eachother and. I found dad and he said "who was that" "a friend" I smiled when i said that. "Mm hm sure" I punched him playfully and said "dad!" "Sorry" we laughed and dad payed for our food then we went home.

After we got done eating I took a shower and niall texted me and texted for a while then I went to bed happily.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

What's going to happen will niall and Lilly be friends? Gonna have to find out!

Emma