Ch.5 another day at School

(Lily)

I woke up and I was sweating and shaking. I had another dream about harry coming after me and hurting me again. I feel nasty so I jumped into the shower, after I got done I blow dried my hair and I braided my hair then I but a black head band in. Then I got a black tanktop then I got a red and black button up shirt then I but on some miss me jeans. And then I put on some black flip flops.

I walked down and dad wasn't here so I left him a note telling him I left and I loved him then I put in on the kitchen counter. I went to my car and then I realized that I won't be picking anyone up in the morning and that i don't have my best friend anymore.

I get to school I walk through the doors and I head straight towards my locker and I saw harry coming up to me. "Hey I want to get you something" I didn't say anything. He have me a granola bar and said "I think you should eat more, it sure does look like it." They laughed and I just stood there and harry pushed my books down and said "no wonder why no one talks to you your just a freak who just stares at people wishing to be them!" Then they walked off and I went to first hour, where is niall when I need him?

After school I went home and I saw a note and it said

"I will be home I a little bit pumpkin love you!"

Dad

I didn't really care so I went to the fridge and got some pickles and peanut butter and went up to my room to watch Netflix.

After a while of pretty little liars it was already 10:00 a clock and I wasn't going to wait on dad anymore so I'm going to sleep. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨