Ch.30 The Boys Concert!!

(Lily)

I woke up and went downstairs and I saw Harry eating cereal I sat down beside him and he said "Goodmorning love" "good morning!" We sat there eating cereal and then harry said "Lily we have a concert tonight here in homes chapel would like to come?" "I would love too harry" "ok good I have to go meet up with the boys the sound check starts in a hour will see you later babe" "ok I will be there shortly" he kissed me and walked out of he house to his car. Now I have to get ready.

I get into the shower and I wash my hair and my body and then I shaved my legs. I get out and get out the blow dryer and I started blow drying my hair. After I was done my curler was ready and I started curling my brown hair.after I was done I got out the dress I was going to wear it has flowers and then I got a brown scarf and put that on. I got my shoes and put them on too.

After I was done I put on some Love Spell from Victoria Secret. I looked at my phone and it was time to go so I got my purse and put my phone in that and I walked outside to my car. Then I got a text from harry.

Baby- "hey babe just come backstage I have already told Paul and he knows you are coming"

Me-"ok I will be there shortly on my way now"

Baby-"okxxxx"

I pulled out and drove to the arena.I got there and I got out and parked my car and then I went to the door that said 'backstage' I was about to go in and I hear this girl say "Lily can we have a picture with you?" I smiled and said "sure love!" The two girls got on the both sides of me and then the mom took the picture and the girls hugged me and then they walked away screaming. I walked through the door and I see Paul and he said "hey Lily!" He hugged me and I hugged him and he said "the boys are in the room" "ok thanks bye Paul" then I walked to the boys room and knocked and walked in. And harry hugged me while eating a banana. "Hey babe" "hey" we sat down and louis screamed "liam!!" And liam jumped and spilled the popcorn everywhere I was dying of laughing and so was everyone else. Then Paul came in and said "show time boys!" We all walked out and harry kissed me and said "I will see you after the show" "ok good luck" he kissed my head and then they all ran out into the stage. Harry said "helllooooo St Louis welcome to the Where We Are Tour! We are so glad to see your beautiful faces! We can see you up in the top! We can see you on the left and on the right and then we can see you on the fllloorrr!" There was a roar of screams. I was enjoying the concert and then I felt someone put a cloth over my mouth and the last thing I remembered was someone saying "miss me?"
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
Hmmmm what is going to happen?!?? Find out in the next chapter I love you guys!!!

Emma😘