Ch.17 2 weeks alone

(Lily)
We finally got the last box into the house and let me tell you it was heavy! Me and dad started sorting things out that are suppose to go into our different rooms. I put the last of my stuff in my room and I got a huge splinter in my finger and I yelled "harry!" He ran in and he said "enacts wrong?" "There is a splinter in my hand get out please!" "Ok hold still" he tried to pull it out but I pulled away and I said "It will hurt!" "No it won't please give me your hand" I finally let him pull it out and then he put a band aid over it and said "all better" I smiled and then he went back downstairs.

I got all my stuff put in place and I took a picture of it and said "my room is awesome!!" And posted it on Instagram.

I walked downstairs and I said "my room is done!" "Good honey we got something to tell you" Anne said so I sat down by Harry and they said "ok well we are going on our honeymoon tonight in Hawaii and we will be gone for 2 weeks so that means no party's no drinking and no boys or girls over" "okkkaaayyyyy" me and harry said and then dad said "and we left y'all 6oo pounds to keep y'all covered over the two weeks and don't use it all in one day ok" "ok"
We both said and then mom and dad got their luggage and kissed us goodbye and walked out and went into the car and drove away. I hope these 2 weeks go smoothly.